Supermicro X10SL7-F issues after PSU change

I recently changed from a Seasonic 450w PSU to a EVGA G2 750w to support a GPU.  Initially I had trouble getting the PC to boot after the change.  The LE6 light was an amber color and I couldn't figure out what was going on.  Then magically it booted and I had no further issues.  Now I decided to build a gaming PC rather than virtualizing it.  I transferred the EVGA to my new build and put the seasonic back into my unRaid box.  Now I am having the same amber colored LE6 light.  I have tried both PSUs with the same result.  I can not get the unRaid box to power on and it had been working perfectly.  I removed all of the components including the motherboard and ran it on the original box to eliminate the chance that an unintentional ground was causing this.  I removed RAM and tried each DIMM with each individual stick, every possible combination, and still had the same issue.  I am at a loss and looking for suggestions.

If I have to replace the motherboard I would like to go to something full ATX.  I was looking at the ASRock z97 Extreme6.  I have a Xeon 1246v3.  I just want to make sure that board can handle virtualization without issue.  What kind of pain am I going to be in for moving unRaid to a new motherboard.  Will I have to redo all of my VMs or will they just work?  I'd rather not replace the motherboard but getting all of the questions out of the way now.  If I do have to replace the motherboard I want Full ATX with virtualization support.  If there are any other recommended boards please let me know.  Thanks!