[Canada] Seagate BarraCuda 4TB - $130 includes shipping - Shell Shocker

DoeBoye

• DoeBoye changed the title to [Canada] Seagate BarraCuda 4TB - $130 includes shipping - Shell Shocker

Yeah. Agreed. I'd prefer 3years as well.

As far as price is concerned, I wouldn't hold my breath. I've been hoping for years to see prices a bit more reasonable on 4TB+ drives, and this is honestly the cheapest I've seen in a long time (in Canada). Not to mention any news I see on the topic seem to be implying that manufacturers are reducing output due to falling demand and prices will only go up... Add the crappy exchange rate we get up here, and I really don't see a better price in a long time... But there's always hope!!! :)

I am in Canada too, I bought these same drives last year on sale for $139 and I've seen NewEgg and NCIX drop them to 139 several times since then for various sales. There needs to be a drop in HD prices. Years ago before the floods you could get a 2TB drive for $79 and those prices still haven't quite come back which is ridiculous. I just picked up four 1TB drives for $59 ea which wasn't bad but I still think 4TB should be at 139 regularly, 3TB can drop down to $119 and 5TB can be 179 and 6TB $239 or something like that.