Install V 4.7 data drives in to Server running V 5.0.5 ?

I'm hoping someone with direct 4.7 experience will chime in, but to the best of my knowledge the data drives are standard format ReiserFS drives.  The strategy, then, would be to remove the drives from the 4.7 server, put them in the 5.05 server, and then do a New Config on the 5.05 server.  WARNING - this will cause Parity to be rebuilt on the 5.05 server and you will be unprotected against data loss on the 5.05 data drives while Parity is rebuilding.  So you really want to be clear that your data is backed up to an external location, on both the 5.05 server and the 4.7 server.

Let's see if someone with direct 4.7 experience can confirm.

It's definitely time to move up to the supported unRAID 6, if your hardware will run it.  What do you have for hardware in your two servers?  And do they just have different content or does one serve as a backup for the other?

FYI, you can migrate your license to a new USB stick... 

I would definitely need to build a all new server since the guts of this one are so old.  The newer server is only 2 years old.  It was built by the folks at Lime Tech. I can tell you I've had no issues with it.  I love the front loading bays on this Zalman MS800 case.  I can't tell you what's inside.  I've not cracked it open yet.