mikeyosm

6.4 beta?

54 posts in this topic

OK. LET'S STOP THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW AND START A 6.5 BETA THREAD.

/END THREAD.

Is there a list of new features that are tentatively set to go in 6.4? Maybe a product roadmap? I keep thinking of so many things and I'd hate to inundate the board with feature requests and questions about things that are already in the works. 

For instance, user permissions. It seems everything is about shares. I don't need to be using the root account on a regular basis, and would prefer the ability to add/remove granular permissions for a regular user account to do things like start and stop VMs, Dockers, etc. Maybe security at the plugin level to allow regular user accounts to run certain things. Have backups run under a "backup" user account. Is that something being entertained for 6.4, or is that more of a 7 thing?

6 hours ago, NAStyBox said:

Is there a list of new features that are tentatively set to go in 6.4? Maybe a product roadmap? 

no

4.7 ??   Gee, that's a nice upgrade from this guy (Screen shot taken during a parity check)  ...

UnRAID Parity Check 30 Mar 2010.jpg