Out Of Memory and Call Traces errors

so 2 weeks ago I had lost 3 1tb drives and had to rebuild all my Dockers and get everything back running. It is running stable again However I get these 2 error messages ever since.

Out Of Memory errors detected on your server  

Your server has run out of memory, and processes (potentially required) are being killed off. You should post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums

and

Call Traces found on your server  

Your server has issued one or more call traces. This could be caused by a Kernel Issue, Bad Memory, etc. You should post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums

I have tested the memory with Memtest86+ and did not get any errors but not sure if there is more bad how to stop these errors.

Here is my diagnostics zip

Thanks for any help

Matt

merida-diagnostics-20170322-1723.zip

Plex is what triggered the Out Of Memory errors initially.  Followed by many other processes triggering Out Of Memory.

I have heard some reports that Plex when actually analyzing the videos is a pig on memory usage.  You might consider either turning off the analysis in Plex or limiting its memory resources (See the Docker FAQ)  The call traces are all from the out of memory issues

4gb on a VM for eyefi but kinda monitoring that and might drop that down to 2gb... but I am planning a gaming VM with a decent video card for Steam game streaming. As well as one for Video Encoding.

I am looking to upgrade to a total of 64GB just so I have the room to work with and don't have to worry if I wanted to add more VMs.

That leaves ~10Gig for unRaid / Plugins / Dockers.  

2 main dockers I'm aware of that calling them memory pigs is disrespectful to actual pigs:  Crashplan and Plex when using the analyze media option.  If you don't require the analyze feature of Plex, disable it.