Does anyone sell 'pre-built' servers anymore?

oconnellc

I've got an unraid server that I build around 8 years ago.  Family is happily using it and so I don't want it to die and then have it be out of commission for a month while I get around to building another one.  I've got 3 little kids and no time for 'fun'.  So, if I could find a pre-built server to buy, I think it might be time for me to just upgrade to some new hardware so I can forget about it for another 8 years :)

Anyone have experience buying one?  Where did you buy it?  I've got a rack, so I would be happy to move away from the tower that I originally build years ago, but I try to keep an open mind.  Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.

FWIW, I went to the Vendor area of the forum and I get some permission errors saying that I don't have access to that content.

Thanks,

Chris

Wow, you were not kidding when you stated a premium price.

Here is my build that I did with my son. This is a 30TB HDD Unraid box with 2 SSD Cache drives and it works without alterations, everything was plug and play.

The pricing is close but not quite accurate as I purchased most of these items on sale. Ex. the case was around 50.00 when I purchaced.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ShaneLovell/saved/MhXTwP