Windows 10 can't mount vertio.iso after reboot - Solved

This one has me stumped.  I can install a Windows 10 VM no issues.  I get it all configured and it runs fine for a month or two until I need to reboot the overall box.  When I do that the VM can no longer see the mnt with the .iso and I get this error, " Cannot access storage file '/mnt/virtio-win-0.1.118-2.iso' (as uid:0, gid:100): No such file or directory "

The OS install iso is here:  /mnt/user/Win10VM/Windows 10.iso  so that matches and the mnt pathway appears correct.  The vertio iso is in the same mount directory and shows up fine in the disk devices under the VM config.  So I don't think it's a location issue, which pretty much leaves a permissions issue, but I don't really see anyway to configure the permissions and really probably wouldn't know what to set them to if I did? 

Sure I am making a newbie error somewhere, but just not seeing it.  Thanks for any help.

Edited by airic499
Add solved
2 hours ago, airic499 said:

/mnt/virtio-win-0.1.118-2.iso

That path / storage location doesn't exist on the array.  It only exists in RAM.  Why you're seeing the error.

You've got to change your default storage location for ISO's (VM Settings -> advanced) to somewhere stored on the array (ie: /mnt/user/isos)

Bingo, Thanks Squid!  Saw the path for the Win.iso and it was right, so assumed..... switched to advanced and fixed the path and it spins right up.

A suggestion somewhere in the instructions of better yet in defaults it should end up selecting that.  Putting it someplace that won't auto-mount, then hiding that setting under advanced probably isn't the best default.  I'll try and dig around and add it to a couple of threads to "be sure and check..."