High-water not working and keeps filling disk1 help please

Hello community,

I have searched for an answer on this problem and cannot get anything i try to resolve my problem.

My drives are set up as follows.

6TB Parity

2x 6TB Data (Disk1,Disk2)

1x 4TB Data (Disk3)

2x 2TB Data (disk4,Disk5)

256GB SSD cache

I ran all my shares on High-Water with my split level set to Automatically split any directory as required.

It all ran great until about 2-3 weeks ago. This might be due to me changing to a new rig or could be due to me having a corrupt flash and having to restore from a back up.

What is happening now as per the image is my Disk1 (6tb) all my downloads keep being moved there and it did split to Disk 2 till it reached 3TB then went on to disk 3 till it reached 1TB and it should still be filling disk 3 till 2TB then move to DISK 4 but it is not and i cannot understand why?

I have now switched my series share to Most-Free hoping it will start filling the 2x2TB drives as they have no data on them and it is not it is still writing to disk 1. I see some data has been written to DISK 2 but this seems random and i cannot see a patern. Disk 3 has had no data written to it in over a week and disk 4 & 5 has never been written too not even under most-free.

I have attached Diagnostics if someone who knows how to read into this can please help me understand why this is happening? could this be due to docker setup in some way?

I run,

Plex

Transmission

Sonarr (Switching back to SickRage now as Sonarr keeps giving import errors)

CP

Jackett

Headphones

tower-diagnostics-20170322-0522.zip

Disk setup.PNG

Thank you for the quick reply Johnnie.Black,

Reason i am confused is that it filled up DISK3 (4TB) to 25% and moved back to DISK 1. was it not suppose to fill that disk 3 to 50% before going back to DISK 1? and when will it stop writing to DISK 1 as it is sitting on 75% used now?

Will also change the share for TV shows back to HIGH-Water.