want to rollback from 6.3.3 to 6.3.0

having lots of lockups since latest upgrades.  would like to rollback to 6.3.0.  have always upgraded through webgui

limetech download page only has 6.3.1

also, can someone walk me through the downgrade?  assume i need to take my flash drive, plug into pc, copy over certain 6.3.0 files (unsure which) and boot up?

thanks!

ok right i see.   just access the flash share through my pc, and copy over

bzimage

bzroot

bzroot-gui

leave all else as is, dockers etc?  should i expect dockers, plugins and shares to work, or should i expect them to need a rebuild etc?

lastly, anyone know where to find older versions that what's on the limetech page?  i see the oldest they have is 6.3.1

Hi there, i'm having similar problems to what's reported in the below thread.  i've been hard resetting every two days for about 3 weeks, can't be good for server.  wanted to roll back to a version prior to having this problem so i can do more research, and maybe even wait for a fix!

also this thread, where the user indicated rolling back to 6.3.0 stabilized him... that's what i was hoping to do

Edited by grither

There are several reports of reiserfs disks causing the kind of issues you are seeing, and since you already have a XFS disk is easy to confirm.

Limit all new writes to the XFS disk only (by going to your share(s) and removing all reiser disks from the included disks) and test for a week or two.