Best Motherboard for 2 gamers

Prokie

Hello!

I am looking to build a 2 gamers 1 cpu rig for me and my girlfriend. I will be using a 1151 CPU so I am looking for the best motherboards for this use. I do not have room for a E-ATX Motherboard so it has to be an ATX. The ideal Motherboard would be one with native support for two analog headsets, but if that's impossible any recommendations would be greatly appreciated since I do not have any experience with unraid before. 

3 hours ago, Prokie said:

he ideal Motherboard would be one with native support for two analog headsets, but if that's impossible any recommendations would be greatly appreciated since I do not have any experience with unraid before. 

This part is not possible. What you could do instead is use 2xUSB sound adapters and pass one to each VM.

10 hours ago, mr-hexen said:

This part is not possible. What you could do instead is use 2xUSB sound adapters and pass one to each VM.

Okay, So it does not work if buy a Internal headphone amp such as the XONAR DGX and use that for one VM and use the motherboard I/O for the other VM?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to pop back in on this Prokie and suggest using a spare PC or phone for chat.  It's nice to not have to alt-tab out of your game or rely on hotkeys on the same keyboard you use for gaming.  Unless you have a USB mic, in which case you can plug the mic into your PC and assign the USB device.