[Solved] Can't progress beyond "mnt" when setting up Sabnzbd docker

Hi - following a traumatic update to unRaid 6 (from 5) I am now attempting to install my first docker(s). I've started with Spaceinvader One's great YouTube tutorial.

I can follow everything that he does until I get to the point of setting up folders in Sabnzbd.

He suggests that you set up a Downloads folder on your Cache drive that contains complete/incomplete/watched folders. I simply can't do this?!

In Sabnzbd, when I navigate to "mnt" nothing appears.

If I hard-type "/mnt/cache/downloads/incomplete" this folder route is automatically made and appears in the config route  ... /appdata/bin-hex sabnzbd/mnt/downloads/incomplete... which is what I do not want to happen.

I have created a Downloads cache-only share but simply can't navigate to it from Sabnzbd folders menu... any advice gratefully received

Thanks in anticipation

Sabnzbd incomplete folder.jpeg

Edited by davekeel
spelling error in heading
1 hour ago, CHBMB said:

Take a look at the docker FAQ posts on folder mapping

Thanks CHBMB - just looked .. .and it seems to me that the article is ensuring that the user ensures that the same "downloads" folder is used for all apps that are working together?! My problem is that I can't get Sab to download and process in the folders that I have made .. and the SAB docker has made its own folders based on the addresses in the folder descriptions ... whereas I want Sab to use the Cache only share that I have created for this purpose.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

And if you still need help post your docker run command (also in the FAQ).

And thanks yet again trurl - I forced an update to Sab and the run command is:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-sabnzbd" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "UMASK"="000" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8080:8080/tcp -p 8090:8090/tcp -v "/mnt/user/NewDownloadsShare/":"/data":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd":"/config":rw binhex/arch-sabnzbd

0e81bf641ad88c4843a1d23363f6e0312ad08f2ac47d8c677ea42f0a26bbc853

The command finished successfully!

45 minutes ago, trurl said:

So you understand volume mappings now?

hmmmmm - "understand" is a strong word and probably not one I would use in this case! I know where to look though.

I still don't really understand how, after I had created a "newdownloadsfolder" share that was cache only (and created complete/incomplete/watched folders).... Sab "knew"  to map to this via /data. I guess that I must have entered these locations when I installed the docker and they were then passed to Sab?!

Thankyou though