Is it possible to stop the latest tag?

clowrym

I ran a diagnostic which included a Docker log full of errors when trying to update MineOS. Is it possible to remove the :latest tag that is added at then end when trying to do updates? Below is how its specified in my config.

Also, I cant find this Docker log anywhere in the WebGui? 

time="2017-02-27T00:00:04.252412765-07:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /images/create returned error: Error parsing reference: \"hexparrot/mineos:node-jessie:latest\" is not a valid repository/tag"

Capture.JPG

Unraid version 6.3.2

Pulling image: hexparrot/mineos:node-jessie:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Removing container: mineos-node
Successfully removed container 'mineos-node'

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name="mineos-node" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/Denver" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "USER_PASSWORD"="SpenceR2" -e "ACCEPT_ORACLE_LICENSE"="true" -p 25565-25575:25565-25575/tcp -p 8443:8443/tcp -p 8125:8125/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/minecraft/":"/var/games/minecraft":rw -v "/mnt/cache/minecraft":"/mnt/data":rw hexparrot/mineos:node-jessie
c031f6f1414dc3504beafe6e4bb36674ddbb49e09501b051f4ec0a784c4c0a04

The command finished successfully!

• 2 months later...

Did you ever figure this out? I installed the official Joomla docker container from Docker Hub, but I would rather use the apache-php7 branch than the latest branch. Unfortunately, when I have joomla:apache-php7 listed in the repository field, it automatically appends :latest to the end of that and on my Docker tab I get "not available" under version next to this Docker. Not the end of the world as it seems to work, but I find it annoying that it doesn't say up-to-date.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know anything about how to answer this. But a workaround could be you download branch you want. Then create your own git project with it and your own template with it. And finally you build your own docker hub to build it.

this way it's always latest as you own it.

Edited by hernandito