VM Install Help

Hey guys, 

I've been running unraid for about 8 months now and I gotta say i love it but I've finally come across an issue that I'm not sure how to solve. I am attempting to run the EVE-NG VM (http://www.unetlab.com/) for cisco certification study. It seems like it should be straight forward. When i attempt to create a VM using the installer ISO, im getting the UEFI shell rather than an actual installer. I have tested the ISO by running it inside of VMware Workstation where it is booting and installing completely fine.

I'm sure i'm missing something really simple here. I have attached a screenshot of what I am getting. 

Thanks in advance all

Capture.PNG

On 2/26/2017 at 10:07 PM, Rive said:

I had this several times, I don't remember for sure how I solved it - by pressing Esc or typing "exit", but after doing so I had my Windows installation started everytime.

Sorted it. Stupid me completely looking past the advanced view. Turns out the BIOS is the issue. Changed to SeaBIOS and converted the available pre-built OVA to img and booted without issue.