FCP - Drive mounted read-only or completely full

Gico

Got this errors tonight in FCP:

Unable to write to cache-3047fa4885f0    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to cache-a65ff7958617    Drive mounted read-only or completely full
Unable to write to socket-3047fa4885f0    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to socket-a65ff7958617    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to tmp-3047fa4885f0    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to tmp-a65ff7958617    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.

Cache pool is functioning normally. It has 270GB free so it's not full.

Found the above folders in Krusader (which I installed yesterday) - see attached image.

Looks to me like a mix of the container's and unRAID folders/shares.

Did I make mistake in the container mapping? Both container's "Host path" are mapped to /mnt.

2017-02-25_11-06-03.jpg

Edited by Gico
Got this errors tonight in FCP:
Unable to write to cache-3047fa4885f0    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to cache-a65ff7958617    Drive mounted read-only or completely full
Unable to write to socket-3047fa4885f0    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to socket-a65ff7958617    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to tmp-3047fa4885f0    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.
Unable to write to tmp-a65ff7958617    Drive mounted read-only or completely full.

Cache pool is functioning normally. It has 270GB free so it's not full.
Found the above folders in Krusader (which I installed yesterday) - see attached image.
Did I make mistake in the container mapping? Both container's "Host path" are mapped to /mnt.

2017-02-25_11-06-03.jpg.8cf570af7d457e06ac3a1e230653aeb2.jpg

The only folders that should be in /mnt are diskX / disks / user / user0

All of those other folders are created by user error somewhere along the line and are what is causing the errors

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Gico said:

What does both mean here? Krusader is the only container mentioned, and one of the few that it makes sense to map to /mnt. What is the other container you mean by both?

13 minutes ago, trurl said:

What does both mean here? Krusader is the only container mentioned, and one of the few that it makes sense to map to /mnt. What is the other container you mean by both?

Good catch.  That's what the problem is.  On Krusader (using the default template), only /UNRAID should be mapped to /mnt.    /nobody/.kde  should be mapped to something like /mnt/user/appdata/krusader

2 hours ago, trurl said:

I meant both (container's) "Host path". 

Squid got it. I fixed the mapping, thanks. '/nobody/.kde' didn't make sense to me.

3 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

And cache, just so he doesn't spend time trying to delete or move it. :)

Yeah well, also disk1,disk2,disk3,disk4,disk5,disk6,disk7 as there is no diskX, and "he" might move the entire array somewhere 9_9

Didn't you see that I'm an "Advanced Member" O.o with 50+ posts?  Must be a bug in the IPS system.

Edited by Gico
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Gico said:

Didn't you see that I'm an "Advanced Member" O.o with 50+ posts?  Must be a bug in the IPS system.

I can think of a few with over 1000 posts, most of their posts are just asking questions that have already been answered over and over., so post count doesn't mean much unfortunately. Anyway, I don't think anything was intended other than just making sure you or someone else reading didn't make a mistake.

Have Dolphin too, but it has no file comparison and I didn't find how to unpack archives.

Krusader seems much more intuitive, especially after years of using Total Commander in Windows.

30 minutes ago, trurl said:

I can think of a few with over 1000 posts, most of their posts are just asking questions that have already been answered over and over., so post count doesn't mean much unfortunately. Anyway, I don't think anything was intended other than just making sure you or someone else reading didn't make a mistake.

Yeah, I know, I was jut kidding.

Anyway for the record: I did search for a Krusader support thread and didn't find one,

however now before posting this line I searched again and found this. Shame on me :D.