Forums main-page configuration

uldise

Hi,

i'm missing some features on main page from our old forum:

1. When you view some topic inside a forum, and then click on forums group(for example "Company"), then you navigate to page where you see forums from this group only. i better like approach like in old forum - navigate to main page and scroll down to particular group. is this possible on IPS?

2. I asked it before but are there an option to hide some forums from main page and/or won't receive new messages notification on some forums? these options was on old forum too.

both these features will minimize scrolling needed to navigate through forums.. 

I'm not sure what you mean with question number one, but you can do it both ways.

Now I'm in this post I can click Company, under the Limetech logo and it takes me to the an overview of all the sub-forums in the Company group. If you click Home, you get to the overview of all the groups and sub-forums.

If you want to hide one of the groups, you simply click the small arrow to the right on the black forum group bar. Then it should be hidden. 

7 minutes ago, saarg said:

I'm not sure what you mean with question number one, but you can do it both ways.

Now I'm in this post I can click Company, under the Limetech logo and it takes me to the an overview of all the sub-forums in the Company group. If you click Home, you get to the overview of all the groups and sub-forums.

thanks for this, but when you click Home you are always on top on the home page and then you need to scroll it down to the particular group.. it's all about scrolling count :)

8 minutes ago, saarg said:

If you want to hide one of the groups, you simply click the small arrow to the right on the black forum group bar. Then it should be hidden. 

Yes, no problem with whole group, but i wanna hide some forums, for example Dockers, VMs, any Buy/Sell/Trade and so on..

I think there is one other thing missing from the new main page that exists on the old Forum.  There is no quick, easy way to get to the LimeTech website.  The only link that will get one there is the 'Privacy Policy' link at the bottom of the page.  I personally think that the link attached to the Lime-Tech logo at the top left of the should be pointed to

https://lime-technology.com/

Rather than

https://forums.lime-technology.com/