[For Sale] 26 Hard Drives - 2TB and 4TB - WD and Seagate

Dease

I'm selling off the hard drives from a previous UnRAID build and a few others I don't need anymore.
There are 26 drives available in total, 5 are 4TB the rest are 2TB. The drives are out of warranty unless otherwise noted. A few of the drives have only been used once to transfer data between machines and are like new.
Here is a spreadsheet of the drives available

I will update the drive's availability in the spreadsheet as they sell.

Please inquire via PM with the drive ID values (1, 12, etc) from the spreadsheet that you'd like.

Bulk Discount
I'll give you a $10 discount on every drive after 4. For example: 5 drives = $10 discount, 10 drives = $60 discount, 26 drives = $220 discount.

Payment
I will accept PayPal or Bitcoin.
Prices are in USD, shipping cost will be converted to USD and added to get your total.
Once I provide the total price with shipping and you agree to it I will send you the payment details. From this point I will put these drives on hold for you to make payment within 24hrs.

Shipping
Items ship from Halifax, Canada via Canada Post. Local pickup available.

Shipping will be charged at-cost, you can get an idea of your shipping cost using the form here using these values:
Sending from postal code: B3J 3A5
Size: any small numbers
Weight: 0.85kg per drive

Canada - I will ship using the "Regular Parcel" service.
USA - I will ship using the "Tracked Packet" service if I can (1 drive max) otherwise I will use the "Expedited Parcel" service.
International - I will ship internationally on a case by case basis.

Notes
Drives marked as "Refurbished" are drives received through warranty claims, they don't have colored labels like the retail drives but they work just as well as the retail drives.
I've included a few drives with SMART issues at the end of the list in case anyone has a use for them. Definitely not recommended to use these in an array but they may be useful for moving data between machines.

Edited by Dease