Cannot change email / reset password

meep

A slightly odd situation that I posted in the new forum thread but might have got lost there.....

I want to change my account email but cannot as my email account is assigned to another user (who's dormant and it's an account I  I did not set up).

I tried a password reset on the email address (a gmail account) and while this worked on the old forums, it didn't carry over and now on these new forums, a password reset does not generate an email.

Happy to PM my details if someone can take a look?

Peter

There is an issue right now with e-mail and the forum.  Notifications, password resets, and the like are not going out at the normal rate due to throttling by our e-mail gateway.  We are resolving this now, but it may take a bit longer to actually take affect.  If the issue persists into tomorrow, please send me a PM and we'll get this sorted.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

@jonp I am curious what you guys are using for email relaying. Is this an infrequent occurrence or something you have run into before?

We know what caused the issue now and have resolved it.  Long story short, it all came down to sending limits and we've overcome those limits now.