Default line spacing.

29 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Yes, much better, I had already edited some of my FAQ entries as they didn't look good with the new spacing, will need to revert those :|

Rob, you'll need to fix the table for the cache options FAQ, it's not pretty anymore :)

Yes I know, it looks awful!  I partially repaired the lower sections, but apparently IPS has absolutely no support for tables, nothing like the [table] code.

Edit: I've repaired it now, but with no tabular column control, have no idea what the column alignment will look like on other devices or in other fonts.

Guides and Videos was also messed up, not visibly as bad, but worse in other ways.  Apparently, IPS cannot handle lists within lists, and I had one very early in the post.  When the sub-list was finished, it terminated all listing, which left the subsequent entries orphaned (I'm faking bullet points at the moment with lower case o's!).  What's worse is that in the inner list, italics was turned on globally, for everything after that.  That's become a real nuisance, slowly changing back what should be in italics and what should not be.

And even worse, something in their hidden markup is corrupted, so if I make the slightest mistake (like pull something higher), it cannot be reversed, and I have to Cancel out, losing all my work.  If I try to apply their list code on a set of selected lines (to restore it to a list), a whole section above it will vanish!  And I have to Cancel out again, losing more work.

If I could just see the codes, I could correct them, no matter what they are.  I've never been stuck before in WYSIWYG, without an option to edit it raw, see and edit the codes.  It is not a power user friendly editor!

43 minutes ago, RobJ said:

I've never been stuck before in WYSIWYG, without an option to edit it raw, see and edit the codes.  It is not a power user friendly editor!

I know.  This is the one thing I'm not a fan of with IPS.  I would prefer a "code view" that lets you see everything in fixed width font with tags, but that isn't an option.  BB codes do work, but for whatever reason, they don't seem to allow for tables in IPS.  I'm going to inquire further...

41 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Any chance of markdown support?  Would make typing and quoting code a lot easier.  Or am I just being greedy now?

Our forum software is IPS (Invision Power Services).  If you can find a plugin or other enhancement to fulfill your needs, send me a link to it and we'll consider it.  The truth is that you're probably being greedy ;-).

6 minutes ago, jonp said:

Our forum software is IPS (Invision Power Services).  If you can find a plugin or other enhancement to fulfill your needs, send me a link to it and we'll consider it.  The truth is that you're probably being greedy ;-).

On the other hand, the code block seems to allow language specific syntax coloring. Of course, we mostly just need bash and xml around here. Let's try it.

My NZBGet docker template:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Container version="2">
  <Name>NZBGet</Name>
  <Repository>linuxserver/nzbget</Repository>
  <Registry>https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/linuxserver/nzbget/</Registry>
  <Network>bridge</Network>
  <Privileged>false</Privileged>
  <Support/>
  <Overview>NZBGet is a usenet downloader, written in C++ and designed with performance in mind to achieve maximum download speed by using very little system resources. It supports all platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux and works on all devices including PC, NAS, WLAN routers and media players.&#xD;
[br][br][b][u][span style='color: #E80000;']Configuration[/span][/u][/b][br]&#xD;
[b]/config[/b] : Storing all NZBGet config files [br]&#xD;
[b]/downloads[/b] : Point to Downloads location[br]&#xD;
[b]6789[/b] : The web-interface. [br]&#xD;
[br] The default credentials to login are:[br]&#xD;
[b]username:[/b] nzbget[br]&#xD;
[b]password:[/b] tegbzn6789&#xD;
</Overview>
  <Category/>
  <WebUI>http://[IP]:[PORT:6789]/</WebUI>
  <TemplateURL/>
  <Icon>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/img/nzbget-icon.png</Icon>
  <ExtraParams/>
  <DateInstalled>1487732355</DateInstalled>
  <Description>NZBGet is a usenet downloader, written in C++ and designed with performance in mind to achieve maximum download speed by using very little system resources. It supports all platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux and works on all devices including PC, NAS, WLAN routers and media players.&#xD;
[br][br][b][u][span style='color: #E80000;']Configuration[/span][/u][/b][br]&#xD;
[b]/config[/b] : Storing all NZBGet config files [br]&#xD;
[b]/downloads[/b] : Point to Downloads location[br]&#xD;
[b]6789[/b] : The web-interface. [br]&#xD;
[br] The default credentials to login are:[br]&#xD;
[b]username:[/b] nzbget[br]&#xD;
[b]password:[/b] tegbzn6789&#xD;
</Description>
  <Networking>
    <Mode>bridge</Mode>
    <Publish>
      <Port>
        <HostPort>6789</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>6789</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
    </Publish>
  </Networking>
  <Data>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/config</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/Bin/NZBs/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/downloads</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
  </Data>
  <Environment>
    <Variable>
      <Value>99</Value>
      <Name>PUID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value>100</Value>
      <Name>PGID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
  </Environment>
  <Config Name="Host Port 1" Target="6789" Default="6789" Mode="tcp" Description="Container Port: 6789" Type="Port" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">6789</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 1" Target="/config" Default="/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /config" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 2" Target="/downloads" Default="/mnt/disk1/Bin/NZBs/" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /downloads" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/Bin/NZBs/</Config>
  <Config Name="Key 1" Target="PUID" Default="99" Mode="" Description="" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">99</Config>
  <Config Name="Key 2" Target="PGID" Default="100" Mode="" Description="" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">100</Config>
</Container>

Needs a vertical scrollbar.