Warnings during mover?

Interesting, thanks. I will check the rest in the log.

EDIT: Dang the colors arent in the real log  :(

Exactly! The colors are not originally present in the log, they are added by the GUI. That is why there are false positives (and possibly uncolored real problems), the GUI uses some basic rules to try to guess whether a row mentions a problem or not.

Whenever I add supposedly static data to my server, I also add a file containing the checksum of each added file. I would for example have added the file "Necro - 2004 - The Pre-Fix For Death.md5" in the folder "Necro - 2004 - The Pre-Fix For Death" (I think TeraCopy can do that for you, actually).

Then I can later verify that the files in that folder have not changed by running

md5sum -c "Necro - 2004 - The Pre-Fix For Death.md5"

Whenever I add supposedly static data to my server, I also add a file containing the checksum of each added file. I would for example have added the file "Necro - 2004 - The Pre-Fix For Death.md5" in the folder "Necro - 2004 - The Pre-Fix For Death" (I think TeraCopy can do that for you, actually).

I 99% of the time do to. But i use sha1 files. I dont care much about mp3 so i didn't with these :)

Just wondering what is going on here. Transferred a ton of mp3s over with terracopy, invoked mover, and watched the log. Got TONS of this..

Your movie titles are interpreted, hence the color coding. In reality nothing wrong!

I've made an update to ignore mover entries in the syslog and avoid confusion.