Can't access docker apps e.g. Sonarr, NZBGet when transferring files to cache

jang430

Hi.  I'm using Sonarr, NZBGet, Couchpotato docker apps.  Sometimes, I have to download via torrent on separate desktop on network, and have to move files to folders on the cache for Sonarr Drone factory, or CouchPotato monitored folders to be included into the system.  When I do file transfer, I cannot access NZBGet, Couchpotato, and other apps. 

I'm using Core i3 2120, with 8 GB ram, and using Supermicro board with Intel Gigabit NIC, and Gigabit switch.  My source, Desktop, is using Realtek Gigabit NIC.  Where do I start addressing this problem?  Memory usage is at 80%, I assume because of my docker apps.  Is it because during file transfer, my CPU utilization is affected? Hence Interface not accessible?  I have to wait till it finishes transfer before the page will load.  My MB has 2 NICs though, and haven't tried teaming.  I don't know if it's easy or not, hence haven't gotten to do it yet.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...