Upgrade 6.3 to 6.3.1 Kernel Panic

Anyone else running unraid on esxi get a kernel panic error when upgrading from 6.3.0 to 6.3.1? Couldn't figure out exactly what the problem was... will probably try the upgrade again later but rolling it back to 6.3.0 and its working fine again. Just thought I'd check and see if it was just me before my next attempt.

before-error.PNG.de7c0deffdfccaf84c7645b1823aa587.PNG

error.PNG.1fb0b2e3db10205ecdc58b54d9ab992a.PNG

Anyone else running unraid on esxi get a kernel panic error when upgrading from 6.3.0 to 6.3.1? Couldn't figure out exactly what the problem was... will probably try the upgrade again later but rolling it back to 6.3.0 and its working fine again. Just thought I'd check and see if it was just me before my next attempt.

i'm not tried 6.3.1 still, but have you tried to boot it again after kernel panic?

i noticed this behavior on my test server with other upgrades - when you boot first time, it's stuck, then quick VM Reset and everything boots fine.. 

I haven't tested again, however the first time I upgraded I rebooted it a number of times. I tried to boot to the GUI, w/o GUI, no plugins, removed the preclear and statistics plugins as well since I had upgraded those at the same time. All with the same results unfortunately. That was why I finally reverted to try and get it back up before I went to work.

I will probably attempt it again this weekend when I will hopefully have more time.