laterdaze

shfs CPU at 100%

My machine has done this a couple of times since I upgraded to rc6(not that that's the cause).  The GUI and all shares are unresponsive. It's hung now with atop running if someone wants me to look at anything.  Previously I had to use shutdown which caused a parity check, seemed ok after that.

58aad84ee6942_atop-shfs-100.JPG.ef76925d0108fac821e114ad938e4afb.JPG

See Need Help sticky linked in my sig for instructions on how to get the diagnostics from the command line and post them.

Thanks for that. I've attached the drives SMART info and the syslog.  The SMART info is unremarkable.  Some of the drives have been powered on almost 4 years, which is about how long I've been running this array. The syslog shows a drive/controller interface fatal error around 12:36:37. Rut-roh...  I have another drive being precleared and if the same drive faults again I'll replace it. I'm sure I don't need say but this probably has nothing to do with rc6.  Btw, the "diagnostic" command from the cmdline never completed and I couldn't break out of it, had to kill the session.

unraid-txt.zip