Lian Li Case for Sale - Toronto/GTA Area Only**SOLD**

I have the following for sale and would like to sell it as one piece if possible to someone in the GTA area.

Looking for $175 for the entire package.

1. Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P50, Black - http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/armorsuit-pc-p50/

2. 2 x Icy Dock FatCage MB155SP-B, a 5-in-3 SATA - replaced back fans with quiet fans.  There' room for one more Icy Dock cage and I have a silent fan for that as well which I will provide.

3. Corsair TX650 Power Supply

Edited by DigitalDivide
Sold
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not quite in the GTA, am in Ottawa but I am definitely interested as I need 2 more of those cages :)

Case seems good too since Amazon is now 3 months late on my Antec 1200.

Is this still available? 

Let me know because, if so, I can envision driving down to TO in the near future to get it (once snowmageddon is cleaned up)

Hi it may be.  I have one person who contacted me yesterday.  Just waiting to hear back.  I can let you know.  Just one thing I should mention, the top portion of the case comes off. It has a couple of clips so it can be removed.  One of the clips broke when I was packing it up in it's box.  I glued the clip back and it sits properly and you wouldn't notice it but I thought I should mention it.

• 2 weeks later...