[SUPPORT] Thraxis' Docker Repo

Hello all, 

I have been trying to get LL and Calibre to play nice but I'm still stuck at the step of importing LL content into Calibre. I have followed the directions on this thread which have been great but I'm getting an error at the point where we try to test the calibredb.

The error that I get is:

calibredb communication failed: runScript exception: FileNotFoundError [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/calibre/calibredb': '/opt/calibre/calibredb'

I am using RDP-CAlibre - https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/aptalca/docker-rdp-calibre

The LL docker I am using is here - https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/lazylibrarian/

Has anyone been able to get this auto importing working? LL it doing its part and I'm mainly trying to get Magazines imported into calibre.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Update: So, the challenge will be: the calibredb program is not in the LL docker it is on the calibre docker in /user/bin 

I know the ideal would be to have this on the same machine but I don't think I can install calibre from inside the LL docker or vice versa,  or can I?

Or can I copy over the calibredb and use it on LL? Anyone have any experience with this?

Errors...

I am pretty well versed in this, but by no means an expert. I have everything set up, worked fine yesterday...today I am getting three errors that stop the initial library scan... new installation via yaml with only LL and SAB...there is another installation of LL on the machine, but it is not running and in a different location...

Unhandled exception in libraryScan: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/librarysync.py", line 856, in LibraryScan GR_ID.find_book(gr_id, None, None, "Added by librarysync") File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/gr.py", line 1321, in find_book newserieslist = getWorkSeries(workid) File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/bookwork.py", line 1088, in getWorkSeries 0, 0, 0)) File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/database.py", line 50, in action return self._action(query, args, suppress) File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/database.py", line 64, in _action sqlResult = self.connection.execute(query, args) OperationalError: table series has 7 columns but 6 values were supplied

Failed query: [INSERT INTO series VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]

Database OperationalError: table series has 7 columns but 6 values were supplied

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am new to unraid and currently setting up my dockers.  So far have Shinobi, Calibre, Calibre-web and LazyLibrarian setup.  I am only using LazyLibrarian to scan the ebooks, but I also have a large audiobook collection that I would like to add.

I have setup the audiobooks library folder as: /downloads/audiobooks

The /downloads folder in the LL docker setup is the same one.

I add audiobooks to the folder and do a library scan, but nothing gets added.  This is the logs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

audiobook.PNG

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Had some really weird error, there was a "boot loop" when starting this container. Kept getting some weird error:

SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xe2' in file /app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/providers.py on line 1547, but no encoding declared; see http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/ for details

What ended up solving it was installing nano via 

apk add nano

Then adding at the very top of the python file:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

• 11 months later...

I appreciate OP is 6 years old but its seriously out of date. The LL screen looks nothing like that, so it would really help if it was updated to show what needs to be changed NOW in 2023 when someone might install it? ;)  I was quite excited to have LL download direct into my Calibre DB etc but I'm not sure I trust the LL/Calibre combo works properly now....

@thraxis ?

Edited by methanoid