Is there a way to access the NextCloud WebUI outside of the network?

The idea of having a personal cloud service for myself and friends is very appealing to me, but it also isn't very useful for us if we can't access this cloud outside of my local network. Is there a way to access the NextCloud WebUI outside of my local network the same way I would access something like google drive?

And yes, I know there will probably be security problems with that...which is why I am asking, because I don't fully know what they will be :)

The idea of having a personal cloud service for myself and friends is very appealing to me, but it also isn't very useful for us if we can't access this cloud outside of my local network. Is there a way to access the NextCloud WebUI outside of my local network the same way I would access something like google drive?

And yes, I know there will probably be security problems with that...which is why I am asking, because I don't fully know what they will be :)

Check out owncloud as well can work very well depending on ur plans

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Nextcloud is a fork of Owncloud by the original author(s) and seeing much faster development imho.

Nextcloud is a fork of Owncloud by the original author(s) and seeing much faster development imho.

Oh cool I'll have to look in to that , I saw it looked the same , is there a PC sync app