Items for sale in Milton Ontario Antec 1200 with 4 in 1 drive bays

I have the following items for sale:

One ASUS P8Z68V-Pro motherboard with a quad core Intel i5 2500 and 16GB of RAM. Asking $250 for board, CPU and RAM. This board ran unRAID without issues. HVM and VDT work for virtualization as well.

I have five 4x4 drive cages for sale, three are the same, and two are slightly different. They all have four SATA ports on the rear along with two molex plugs for power. They are a bit dusty but work, can post pictures if interested, asking $50 per cage.

I have one 5x5 drive cage this one has three SATA power connectors and five SATA connectors. Asking $75 for this cage.

I have an Antec 1200 V2 tower for sale, no drive bays, I have both side panels and it currently has a Coolermaster Silent Pro 700W power supply that is in good working order. Asking $175 for this tower.

I have an Areca 1261 16 port SATA raid controller with four breakout cables for SATA drives. This card is an excellent card, supports many different hardware RAIDS as well as JBOD, comes with battery asking $125.00 This card worked in unRAID no problems.

Located in Milton, can ship at your expense or meet to pickup if you are relatively close by.

Edited by ashman70
  • 2 months later...