[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

you should probably check for updates, i updated this image 3 hours ago.

Thank you, force update did the trick.

@scottc: I vaguely remember that when you update within the Docker and restart it, it will default to the version the Docker was built.

But I can do that until it gets properly updated every Friday.

Thanks to all of you!

anyone try to get Cardigann to work with Radarr? I have a Cardigann install for Sonarr and tried to reuse the url/api key and tried to copy it over to radarr but it fails. Wonder if i need a second Caridgann install for Radarr or if it's just a bug in this early development.

no issues using the cardigann unraid docker in Radarr. used torrent potato. TPB is down right now so test's will fail.

@scottc: I vaguely remember that when you update within the Docker and restart it, it will default to the version the Docker was built.

But I can do that until it gets properly updated every Friday.

Yah,  that is the one drawback to updating from within radarr, when you restart or update the docker it defaults to the version in the docker file.  I just remind myself to go update it in radarr if I update the container ( or restart the server )

Hey guys,

somehow Radarr cant move the downloaded files.

This is strange because the settings are 1:1 similar to the ones from sonarr and sonarr can move the files. (docker settings + radarr settings)

Any idea what could be wrong ?

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr:"

Nope, nowhere near info posted, see my sig

Docker command is this

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="radarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 7878:7878/tcp -v "/mnt/user/Docker/saznzbd/Downloads":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user/Media/Filme/":"/movies":rw -v "/mnt/user/Docker/Radar":"/config":rw linuxserver/radarr

8dea02032653b534eb2aa0275aa6fd1a57f6a88ee7e3013700aad65f4ae5026a

The command finished successfully!

radarr log is this

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donations/
GID/UID
User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

here we go  :)

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-sabnzbdvpn" --net="bridge" --privileged="true" -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "VPN_ENABLED"="no" -e "VPN_USER"="xxxx" -e "VPN_PASS"="xxx" -e "VPN_REMOTE"="europe.vpn.airdns.org" -e "VPN_PORT"="443" -e "VPN_PROTOCOL"="udp" -e "VPN_DEVICE_TYPE"="tun" -e "VPN_PROV"="airvpn" -e "STRONG_CERTS"="no" -e "ENABLE_PRIVOXY"="yes" -e "LAN_NETWORK"="192.168.178.0/24" -e "NAME_SERVERS"="8.8.8.8,37.235.1.174,8.8.4.4,37.235.1.177" -e "ADDITIONAL_PORTS"="8081" -e "DEBUG"="false" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8080:8080/tcp -p 8090:8090/tcp -p 8118:8118/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/Docker/saznzbd/Downloads":"/data":rw -v "/mnt/cache/Docker/saznzbd":"/config":rw binhex/arch-sabnzbdvpn

6d73a2d84d5a1524930d3ea16363bd5c4a02b38338eabb2090c3a341d358796a

The command finished successfully!

Hey guys,

This is strange because the settings are 1:1 similar to the ones from sonarr and sonarr can move the files. (docker settings + radarr settings)

I ran into this problem when I first installed radarr. The issue is the mapping for downloads.  Add ( or change ) the container mount point from downloads to downloaded.  radarr is looking for a directory named downloaded not downloads. 

what i did was just add a new path variable in the docker template and mapped /downloaded to the download directory for deluge

Hey guys,

I ran into this problem when I first installed radarr. The issue is the mapping for downloads.  Add ( or change ) the container mount point from downloads to downloaded.  radarr is looking for a directory named downloaded not downloads. 

what i did was just add a new path variable in the docker template and mapped /downloaded to the download directory for deluge

That isn't going to fix his issue, trust me.

Hey guys,

that is terrible advice, you could just try using the existing /downloads mapping points that are common to both containers and set them up correctly in the first place instead of creating new ones.

• 2 weeks later...

most of the LinxServer.io dockers actually "install/update" their apps on first start, or if they have not been started in a while. Or they used to, I notice I get "docker update" notices a lot now, so don't know if that's changed. I used to be able to get many of their dockers to update the contained app just be restarting it.

most of the LinxServer.io dockers actually "install/update" their apps on first start, or if they have not been started in a while. Or they used to, I notice I get "docker update" notices a lot now, so don't know if that's changed. I used to be able to get many of their dockers to update the contained app just be restarting it.

No they don't, they used to a long time back when we had phusion base, but the vast majority no longer do so.

AUTO-UPDATING

After much discussion, we have decided that we are going to change our containers regarding the autoupdate feature. Autoupdates have probably been the biggest generator of support issues with our images and as such , in conjunction with the baseimage updates, we are moving towards having the majority of our images not autoupdate, a notable exception being plex media server. Aside from configuration mismatches from version to version and stability issues, the update routines are processor intensive and make containers slow to start. To mitigate this we plan to update the applications more frequently in the future with more regular image refreshes.

I stand corrected, I had noticed the more frequent docker updates and faster start times, but had not correlated the two.

I actually used the CA plugin to automate the docker updates now, since they're such a PITA to do manually (*click*, *click*, wait... *click*, next one, etc...). Everything except plex docker now auto-update once a week.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr