Application: http://plex.tv/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/plexinc/pms-docker/

Github: https://github.com/plexinc/pms-docker

Plex(PlexPass) (Official Docker Image):

Application: http://plex.tv/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/plexinc/pms-docker/

Github: https://github.com/plexinc/pms-docker

Thanks for making the template!

FYI, your container path for Transcode Directory & Config have different cases, which create 2 separate directories under /mnt/user/appdata. PMS-Docker & pms-docker.

Also, adding :plexpass to the repo does seem to work to pull down the plexpass version.

FYI, your container path for Transcode Directory & Config have different cases, which create 2 separate directories under /mnt/user/appdata. PMS-Docker & pms-docker.

I am unsure as to what is happening with the capitalization in your appdata folder. I am not seeing the folder name capitalized anywhere in my template and my appdata directory only contains the /pms-docker/ folder. I will do more testing and see if I can get it to create the /PMS-Docker/ folder and figure out why it does this.

I should have a second template within the next couple days added that downloads the plexpass release.

I am unsure as to what is happening with the capitalization in your appdata folder. I am not seeing the folder name capitalized anywhere in my template and my appdata directory only contains the /pms-docker/ folder. I will do more testing and see if I can get it to create the /PMS-Docker/ folder and figure out why it does this.

I should have a second template within the next couple days added that downloads the plexpass release.

This is because you have specified /mnt/user/appdata/pms-docker/tmp in the transcoded volume mapping and /mnt/cache/appdata/PMS-Docker in the config volume mapping. That creates two different folders.

The only reason I can think that it may be capitalizing the PMS-Docker folder for you in some instances is it may follow suit with the container name. Other than that everything else was lower case. I have noticed consistency on other templates to keep the appdata folder with capitalization matching the docker container. I have updated the template with all instances of the appdata/PMS-Docker folder will maintain the capitalization.

Hopefully this fixes your double folder issue.

I have also committed a PlexPass template that pulls the PlexPass tag from the Docker Hub. Also the new template appdata directory is PMS-Docker-PlexPass

The only reason I can think that it may be capitalizing the PMS-Docker folder for you in some instances is it may follow suit with the container name. Other than that everything else was lower case. I have noticed consistency on other templates to keep the appdata folder with capitalization matching the docker container. I have updated the template with all instances of the appdata/PMS-Docker folder will maintain the capitalization.

I have also committed a PlexPass template that pulls the PlexPass tag from the Docker Hub. Also the new template appdata directory is PMS-Docker-PlexPass

I haven't seen it popup in CA yet.

I think that linuxserver's application feed is skipping it because it's the exact same thing as the regular.  The only difference is that on the repository :plexpass is added (which you can do yourself when adding the container)

I think that linuxserver's application feed is skipping it because it's the exact same thing as the regular.  The only difference is that on the repository :plexpass is added (which you can do yourself when adding the container)

Or use your fancy new method of adding all tags to the one XML. You did put it in, right?

Or use your fancy new method of adding all tags to the one XML. You did put it in, right?

Yes on a request from one of my nemesis who has this far chosen to not utilize it

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Yes on a request from one of my nemesis who has this far chosen to not utilize it

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

What's the tags again? I think its lost in slack history, and you post too much to go through your posts!

What's the tags again? I think its lost in slack history, and you post too much to go through your posts!

<Branch>

Documentation here:  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40299.msg495429#msg495429

Wow... I didn't think I posted enough...

Thank you master of CA!

You have actually been quiet for a while compared to earlier, or maybe its just CA that have been perfected...  ;D

You have actually been quiet for a while compared to earlier, or maybe its just CA that have been perfected...  ;D

Always looking for suggestions...

Actually got into VMs over the last month or so and been playing around.  But how I'm running my Windows VM has given me some ideas for a new CA module.  Just have to wait for when I want to / need to avoid the wife for a while to sit down and program it.  ;)

Always looking for suggestions...

Actually got into VMs over the last month or so and been playing around.  But how I'm running my Windows VM has given me some ideas for a new CA module.  Just have to wait for when I want to / need to avoid the wife for a while to sit down and program it.  ;)

;D

Tell me if you need some testing!

• 5 weeks later...

Just an FYI that this particular repository has been removed from both Community Applications and from the All Applications List / Support Threads as Plex themselves have now released their own Official Docker Template for unRaid, and the Plex container referenced in this container was identical to the Official Template.