[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ubooquity

On 8/18/2020 at 8:17 AM, maknilsin said:

Were you able to resolve this? I'm running into the same issue.

You need to fix the Permission of the ubooquity appdata folder. You only have read Permissions, after giving the folder write permissions you can copy the themes.

• 2 months later...

i have ubooquity working now. but i cant login to my user. 

when i disable the security i can access it but i cant see anything. i only see comics books raw files and so on but when i click it it doesnt do anything.

i dont even se the symbols underneith the text from comic books and so on.

Edited by stFfn
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had a lot of success with Ubooquity on my Raspberry Pi, accessing files through the Kuboo android app.  I wish to switch to the unraid platform for the added flexibility and storage.  I've set up the docker and can access everything correctly through the webUI (both with the "standard" port and the admin port).  I've enabled OPDS in the advanced server settings. However, when trying to access through the Kuboo app, I continually get "Server not available."

Reading through this forum, I have attempted to set up the Kuboo app to access the unraid docker via xx:2202/ubooquity/opds-comics/ but it does not seem to work.  I've also tried xx:2202/ubooquity/comics/opds-comics noting the specific urls used by the webUI.  I'm running my unraid on a static IP, reserved through my router.

Has anyone found success with Kuboo accessing an unraid docker version of Ubooquity?

On 12/11/2020 at 4:37 AM, Salted11 said:

I've had a lot of success with Ubooquity on my Raspberry Pi, accessing files through the Kuboo android app.  I wish to switch to the unraid platform for the added flexibility and storage.  I've set up the docker and can access everything correctly through the webUI (both with the "standard" port and the admin port).  I've enabled OPDS in the advanced server settings. However, when trying to access through the Kuboo app, I continually get "Server not available."

Reading through this forum, I have attempted to set up the Kuboo app to access the unraid docker via xx:2202/ubooquity/opds-comics/ but it does not seem to work.  I've also tried xx:2202/ubooquity/comics/opds-comics noting the specific urls used by the webUI.  I'm running my unraid on a static IP, reserved through my router.

Has anyone found success with Kuboo accessing an unraid docker version of Ubooquity?

Yes it woks for me on kuboo or Kybook 3 (iOS)

http://xxxxx:2202/opds-comics

Edited by thymon
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am using ubooquity docker on my unRAID server and would like to add more directories.

Only I don't know how to add more from the docker management interface.

Could someone enlighten me?

Thank you

EDIT : Rights problem, resolved

Edited by NY152
Resolved
  • 8 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 10:37 PM, Salted11 said:

Worked for me with xx:2202/ubooquity/opds-comics/ but from what I can tell the Kuboo app is just awful and you have to force close it when changing server to get it to refresh. Even when adding multiple directories (books & comics for instance) you still have to manually switch your active server and do this force close nonsense - pretty lame. Once you get past that, it's decent.

• 3 months later...

HI,

I am new to unraid and I wanted to install ubooquity.

But I constantly run into a problem.

I am unable to connect the GUI.  No matter which port, admin or not.

I guess it´s due to this:

Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmxmaxmemm
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I get this constantly.

I have already decreased the heap size all the way down to 256mb, with no change.

I already reinstalled the image.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:15 PM, Towley said:

I get this constantly.

I have already decreased the heap size all the way down to 256mb, with no change.

Any ideas?

I am having the same problem with the same error.  Were you able to resolve this?  If so please share the fix.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:15 PM, Towley said:

HI,

I am new to unraid and I wanted to install ubooquity.

But I constantly run into a problem.

I am unable to connect the GUI.  No matter which port, admin or not.

I guess it´s due to this:

I get this constantly.

Any ideas?

I am also getting this error and its pretty much crippled this docker. has this been sorted out at all ?

• Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I had an issue when starting a freshly installed copy of this where I would get 404.

For people with the similar issue I found that the "isremoteadminenabled" flag was set to false inside "preferences.json".

I also removed the value for "reverseproxyprefix". 

The preference file is located in /path/to/config/prefernces.json (eg: /mnt/user/appdata/ubooquity/preferences.json).

Open it up with your desired text editor and change:

• isremoteadminenabled = true
  • reverseproxyprefix = ""

Restart the container after and you should be working.

Hope this helps people