Issue upgrading from UnRAID 6.2.0 beta to 6.2.0 stable

Justin_

Hi guys, I setup my UnRAID server with 6.2.0 beta because of added hardware support, but now that 6.2.0 stable is out I want to move to that, so on the UnRAID Web Console I went to Plugins->Check For Updates then hit Update on the UnRAID Server OS "Plugin" but it gives me an error;

plugin: updating: unRAIDServer.plg

plugin: downloading: [amazon S3 website] ... failed (Invalid URL / Server error response)

plugin: wget: [amazon s3 website] download failure (Invalid URL / Server error response)

And then just gives me a done button

Can somebody suggest some help, or is the file hosting down right now?

Thanks

Justin_

Hi guys, I setup my UnRAID server with 6.2.0 beta because of added hardware support, but now that 6.2.0 stable is out I want to move to that, so on the UnRAID Web Console I went to Plugins->Check For Updates then hit Update on the UnRAID Server OS "Plugin" but it gives me an error;

plugin: updating: unRAIDServer.plg

plugin: downloading: [amazon S3 website] ... failed (Invalid URL / Server error response)

plugin: wget: [amazon s3 website] download failure (Invalid URL / Server error response)

And then just gives me a done button

Can somebody suggest some help, or is the file hosting down right now?

Thanks

Justin_

You missed the boat for auto-updates from 6.2 beta.

Go to Install Plugin and paste this link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/limetech/webgui/6.2/plugins/unRAIDServer/unRAIDServer.plg