Sign in to follow this  
exist2resist

Re: [Support] Linuxserver.io - TeamSpeak 3

Glad to see the linuxserver.io script kiddies take their work so seriously and provide such wonderful support. Not!

Terribly sorry to not answer in a nano-second, but too busy taking down DNS with my latest k-script.

Glad to see the linuxserver.io script kiddies take their work so seriously and provide such wonderful support. Not!

This isn't my job, you don't pay my wages and you're not a customer so I can say what I really think here....

You can go screw yourself if you think I'm going to help at all now...

And your contribution to the community is what exactly?  Other than being a knob....

I tend to do most of the support but last week I was pulling 14 hour night shifts to put food on the table and put a roof over my head so forgive me if your teamspeak issue wasn't at the forefront of my attention.

And you're right, it is just bash stuff to create docker containers, so feel free to fork and fix, hell even send us a pull request or make your own container.

+1

We offer as much support as we can, but there are times we are unavailable and busy with other things like life and stuff, we aren't at your beck and call exist2resist and being a dick about it just puts you top of the ignore list.

Sign in to follow this  

Copyright © 2005-2017 Lime Technology, Inc. unRAID® is a registered trademark of Lime Technology, Inc.