Broken USB drive

I have sent at least 6 emails over the past few months asking for help to transfer my license to a new USB drive, as my daughter bumped into mine on the front of my server and ripped it apart.  Now I have over 30TB of photos, home videos, and other items that I can no longer get to without unraid software/license to boot the server -- so I'm desperate to get back up and running...

Who can assist with this?  Is there a better address to send this request than using the "LimeTech Administrator" account's email address?

Thanks!

I have sent at least 6 emails over the past few months asking for help to transfer my license to a new USB drive, as my daughter bumped into mine on the front of my server and ripped it apart.  Now I have over 30TB of photos, home videos, and other items that I can no longer get to without unraid software/license to boot the server -- so I'm desperate to get back up and running...

Who can assist with this?  Is there a better address to send this request than using the "LimeTech Administrator" account's email address?

Thanks!

[email protected]

And also send a PM to limetech and jonp

Thanks!

If by chance you have a backup of your USB drive you can take your .key file from the config folder and put it on a new USB drive and transfer it online. https://lime-technology.com/replace-key/