[Plugin] ControlR

3 hours ago, T.Wilke said:

Hi everyone!

I‘m just wondering, where I can set the user permissions without the UI? The app shows me the server, but there are no dockers listed and the VM are just shown without controls to operate. Could you please help me with that? Thank you!

hi, currently the only supported login is root, are you connecting as root ?

• 2 weeks later...

@T.Wilkei got the email and found the issue, turns out that you changed one of the dockers to use a custom icon, and causes troubles for the app :)

i will publish an update in an upcoming version (i have one update currently under review with apple), it will show your dockers, however it won't display that particular icon, since the path is not reachable from outside the server. 

i don't see a generic way to support custom icons at the moment, but if you want to display the icon it should be on a path that is reachable from "outside" the server: for example, the docker icons are stored in '/state/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/images/' 

to summarize, i have a fix that will be available soon so that you can see the dockers, however the icon won't be displayed

• Like 1

Wow! Great! Thank you for your really fast analysis! That sounds really good for me. I think custom icons at VMs cause the same problems: I do not see the controls at VMs as well, because I have one VM with a custom icon…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, corgan said:

Hello,

if I activate the "Provide UPS status" option in the plugin settings, the plugin will not start. Status "Stopped".

grafik.thumb.png.3efaf3bb9cee96ffcbd1342b9546b088.png

If I deactivate the option, everything works fine.

I would assume the reason is, that I use the "Network UPS Tools (NUT) for UNRAID" Plugin and not the build-in "UPS Settings". Any change to get the Infos from this plugin integrated?

hi, it should work even with the nut plugin, but perhaps something changed "recently"

i'll look into it

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, jbrodriguez said:

hi, it should work even with the nut plugin, but perhaps something changed "recently"

i'll look into it

Hello!

I've had to change around some paths in the NUT plugin to ensure future version compatibility for UNRAID 6.13+ .... and that's what's likely causing the trouble here - sorry about the inconvenience for your plugin! 😞 

const nutConfig string = "/boot/config/plugins/nut/nut.cfg"

has changed to

const nutConfig string = "/boot/config/plugins/nut-dw/nut-dw.cfg"

This is the complete migration process: https://pastebin.com/YkCC1Vde

But it's probably best to look for the configuration file in both locations because people who have not migrated to the newer NUT version will have the configuration file in the old (first) location, and those who migrated to the newer version of NUT will have it in the new (second) location (and the old location renamed to 'nut-old').

Send me a PM anytime if you need any more information regarding NUT.

Edited by Rysz