SOLVED - ESXi 5.5 with 3 LSI controllers - all drives lost after power failure.

My ESXI setup has been rock solid for the last several years.  The other day the power went out - when it came back on unraid shows all drives missing. 

I have done everything I can think of - everything has been running so smoothly for so long I am not pretty rusty on trying to fix this.

The Supermicro system see's the controllers on bootup.  Was there a bios setting for the controllers?

Please help.  What can I do?

Been a long time for me too. I think the bios for the cards is "ctrl-H" (maybe "cntr-C"? - it should pop up on the screen during boot)

Check to see if ESXI still has them available for  passthru ->"configure ->Advanced Settings"

Also check the VM settings still shows the 3 cards passed thru?

Control-C. 

I get a message that the configuration has changed and that the bios may need to be setup.  In the bios settings of the LSI cards,

If I go into the BIOS. There are options to enable only bios, only is, and both Bios and OS.  What should that setting be? 

Each controller sees all 8 of the attached drives in the bios.  ESXI also sees the controllers and I have them set to pass through.

I just don't know what to do.