[Plugin] Linuxserver.io - Unraid DVB

11 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

This doesn't make sense, the template for tvheadend in our repository has the PUID amd PGID all set to the correct parameters....

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Maybe I did something wrong?

Repository was: linuxserver/tvheadend

Hi there,

i have a problem with my dvb card after waking up from standby. I use the s3_sleep plugin to set unraid to sleep and after wake up the log tels me (during an recording with tvheadend plugin) "lnb not ready". After an reboot everything is fine.

Do you have any solution for that problem?

40 minutes ago, Crüx said:

Hi there,

i have a problem with my dvb card after waking up from standby. I use the s3_sleep plugin to set unraid to sleep and after wake up the log tels me (during an recording with tvheadend plugin) "lnb not ready". After an reboot everything is fine.

Do you have any solution for that problem?

You might have to modprobe the modules for your card after wake up. There should be something about it in this thread if I remember correctly. 

OK thanks for your response.

Can you also help me with the right modules. I use a TBS 6981 DVB-S/S2 Dual BDA and in your addon are the following information:

unRAID Version: 6.3.5
DVB Version: TBS (CrazyCat) DVB-S(2) & DVB-T(2)
Driver Version: 2017-05-10
DVB Kernel: Detected
DVB Adapter Drivers: Detected
DVB Adapter 0: Conexant CX24117/CX24132
DVB Adapter 1:

Conexant CX24117/CX24132

Thanks a lot

Sorry, but I don't know which modules are loaded for your card, but you can run lsmod in ssh and see which modules are loaded. Probably a module called CXxxxxx something. Hopefully doing a modprobe on this module will load all needed modules.

• 2 weeks later...

I have edited the syslinux.cfg

default /syslinux/menu.c32
menu title Lime Technology, Inc.
prompt 0
timeout 50
label unRAID OS
  menu default
  kernel /bzimage
  append initrd=/bzroot ddbridge.msi=1
label unRAID OS GUI Mode
  kernel /bzimage
  append initrd=/bzroot,/bzroot-gui ddbridge.msi=1
label unRAID OS Safe Mode (no plugins, no GUI)
  kernel /bzimage
  append initrd=/bzroot unraidsafemode ddbridge.msi=1
label unRAID OS GUI Safe Mode (no plugins)
  kernel /bzimage
  append initrd=/bzroot,/bzroot-gui unraidsafemode ddbridge.msi=1
label Memtest86+
  kernel /memtest

I I do not have the MAX S8 tv card. Is this enough?

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have the new link please??!!!  

Lookslike my attempt to install rc8 is failing just like rc7, so going to have to rollback to rc6.  Unfortunately, I forgot I had the rc7 update primed to go at my next reboot before I updated to rc8, so the previous version on my flash is rc7 not rc6.....

8 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Can I have the new link please??!!!  

Lookslike my attempt to install rc8 is failing just like rc7, so going to have to rollback to rc6.  Unfortunately, I forgot I had the rc7 update primed to go at my next reboot before I updated to rc8, so the previous version on my flash is rc7 not rc6.....

We need to understand why rc7 / rc8 is failing for you. Any chance to run diagnostics from CLI and post the resulting zip file?

• Squid locked this topic