owncloud

zilasb

Been efing with this Docker OwnCloud on Unraid 6.2.0-beta18. Tried different repors they have in Community Applications.

I can't understand what I am missing cause every time I am getting 'You are accessing the server from an untrusted domain.' error. in appdata/owncloud..../config.php I tried to put ip address:port of my server, localhost, 127.0.0.1, any other ip nothing helps. I tried to put redirected port number or servers port still getting error. Can anyone give me a clue what am I doing wrong?

Right now I have installed  lsiodev/owncloud:latest repo. But tried the other one as well and got same error.

Thanks!

Been efing with this Docker OwnCloud on Unraid 6.2.0-beta18. Tried different repors they have in Community Applications.

I can't understand what I am missing cause every time I am getting 'You are accessing the server from an untrusted domain.' error. in appdata/owncloud..../config.php I tried to put ip address:port of my server, localhost, 127.0.0.1, any other ip nothing helps. I tried to put redirected port number or servers port still getting error. Can anyone give me a clue what am I doing wrong?

Right now I have installed  lsiodev/owncloud:latest repo. But tried the other one as well and got same error.

Thanks!

I am not sure BUT don't you get this with ALL unsigned custom certificates? You can get your browser to accept AND remember the certificate so it doesn't come up every time BUT that doesn't make it signed and "Trusted" ...

I might be wrong with this but I think it's right ...

PS: This support request belongs here I imagine: https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33891.0

Thanks, but please see two attached JPGs for the error I am getting. I dont believe its SSL driven?? Its the config.php file where you add your domain top where you opening the Owncloud. Or am I missing smth?

My Tower server runs on 192.168.99.3

Config.php:

root@Tower: cat/mnt/user/appdata/owncloud/www/owncloud/config/config.php

<?php

$CONFIG = array (

'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',

'instanceid' => 'ocixkns6ie9u',

'passwordsalt' => 'QA7mqs3Y6hQyJb0RsmG4qhZSZAsVMR',

'secret' => 'GpUly6spSoahN7yPt4VoExgHEDMFT3TGVT246FGNiDoUN4RX',

'trusted_domains' =>

array (

0 => '192.168.99.3:8000',