unRAID Server OS 6.2 Public Beta

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i am running into an issue with the public beta where the whole system freezes up.  I am trying to copy a large amount of data off system onto another system.  Everything starts out fine but after a while the system becomes unresponsive.  my computer shows an error in the transfer and cannot finish.  from that point the computer still shows the networked drives as being online but can't read them.  I am also unable at that point to log into the web gui. when i type in the ip address it just pinwheels until it times out, even from the virtual machine.  thoughts?

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i am running into an issue with the public beta where the whole system freezes up.  I am trying to copy a large amount of data off system onto another system.  Everything starts out fine but after a while the system becomes unresponsive.  my computer shows an error in the transfer and cannot finish.  from that point the computer still shows the networked drives as being online but can't read them.  I am also unable at that point to log into the web gui. when i type in the ip address it just pinwheels until it times out, even from the virtual machine.  thoughts?

The release thread would be a better place to post... It's in the announcements subforum.

• 1 month later...

Roadmap is to go through the Betas then hit the ReleaseCandidates then hit the Release.

surprised you didn't add "point releases" to that  8)

As much as I'd like to say "I'm assuming 6.2 will be stable without point releases" I just didn't think about that.