charleselektra

Need Your Opinion About This Beautiful Case!

I wonder how long it will take before they get sued by Apple.  :P

how do you think about my gears ? :o :o

I wonder if the OP isn't a SPAMMER. ;)

Caution - this does look like it may be a spammer - name, email and both IP's have been used to spam others with.

no buddy im one of the customers who ordered one of them

right i help them for this project , you sure im real human .

charles 31 years old from ankara living in iran and student of IT in Beheeshti university .

im not spammers .

282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e.jpg

:D;D:D;D;):P

Spammer and Human are not mutually exclusive categories. This case, which I suspect you have a financial interest in, has no relevance for unRAID builds. It might be somewhat interesting to some of the users here though so I have not removed your posts. I think you have sufficiently made your point now so run along unless you have something unRAID related to say.

In other words, looks like a spammer, smells like a spammer, it must be a spammer! >:(

... In other words, looks like a spammer, smells like a spammer, it must be a spammer! >:(

+1  :) :)

282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e.jpg

:D;D:D;D;):P

Spammer and Human are not mutually exclusive categories. This case, which I suspect you have a financial interest in, has no relevance for unRAID builds. It might be somewhat interesting to some of the users here though so I have not removed your posts. I think you have sufficiently made your point now so run along unless you have something unRAID related to say.

In other words, looks like a spammer, smells like a spammer, it must be a spammer! >:(

no bro i decide to buy that and im worry about the money .

right i like ( i love ) the metal case and this is so stylish for me .

but i dont like to change that for every time.

so i need the serius opinion , serius review . i cannot trust to anyone again .

they advertise on the internet they dont want my advertise again

really they have serius reviews on pcworld magazine. ? how do you think i promote them ?

no buddy !

i have no time to promote them.

and i know who si the spmmers and im not bro .!

hope you have happy time in then ew spring :)

As somebody who's spent the last 6plus years working with mini-itx systems, I don't see how this case is gonna work.

• Like how did they connect the two HDMI ports - from where did those come from? You can't claim HDMI 2.0/DP1.2 (where's the DP?) if you don't have any graphics chip at all.
  • Plus, air flow pull up without filters? Good lord the whole thing will be like a desert in two weeks. (I have a Fortress FT03-MINI and its like a desert in under a month, with the  filter.

As somebody who's spent the last 6plus years working with mini-itx systems, I don't see how this case is gonna work.

• Like how did they connect the two HDMI ports - from where did those come from? You can't claim HDMI 2.0/DP1.2 (where's the DP?) if you don't have any graphics chip at all.
  • Plus, air flow pull up without filters? Good lord the whole thing will be like a desert in two weeks. (I have a Fortress FT03-MINI and its like a desert in under a month, with the  filter.

1-here is dedicated separate board that designed for this case for connecting the GPU and mainboard.

you need to connect the gpu to the the board and the hdmi is working on the panel .

very simple

2-here is dust filter in the bottom side . dust filter can kill all the dust and the fresh warm air direction from the top side via the 140mm fan :)

hope you got it . :P

I'd rather go with this: (barring the fact that low profile GPUs are almost impossible to find nowadays)

http://www.gdm.or.jp/review/2015/1223/143881 - Kuro-Tsudsumi KT-PI314

you cant compare the cat vs lion buddy

1- first there is not hole in the bottom side

2- the fan is very small

3- the dune case use the dedicated board for connecting general gpu as well.

and finnaly how air is coiming in ? and how the warm air geting out ?

Hey - its there in the specs (I understand its in Japanese, but still) two 120mm fans push pull, top and bottom.

Like  I said barring the GPU issue - low profile only) I'd rather get this than the Dune.

I'm done.

Hey - its there in the specs (I understand its in Japanese, but still) two 120mm fans push pull, top and bottom.

Like  I said barring the GPU issue - low profile only) I'd rather get this than the Dune.

I'm done.

yes i checked them.

but if you focus on the size you see the cables are crowded.

there is not way for air direction . :) he made the component killer as case .

there is not any terminal.

the case hasnot any inside style.

dune case is seprated to 3 +1 part ( GPU / Main board / HDD ) + (  PSU )  and the fresh air come for bottom without any issue and getout from the top side.

and the the air is not mixed in the case . so the cpu is always cool because it breath the fresh air come from bottom.

hope you got it bro :):D

If you don't have the time then why have you made 16 posts all on this thread for over 2 weeks. Why don't you go promote this somewhere else? This is not an appropriate case for the systems this forum is dedicated to, and you have already been allowed to say way more than necessary about it. There are a lot more forums on the internet where this would be more appropriate. Or have you already been banned for spamming them?

I've never banned anyone but if your next posts are not about unRAID you are banned. Do you have any idea what this forum is about? Do you even care?

If you don't have the time then why have you made 16 posts all on this thread for over 2 weeks. Why don't you go promote this somewhere else? This is not an appropriate case for the systems this forum is dedicated to, and you have already been allowed to say way more than necessary about it. There are a lot more forums on the internet where this would be more appropriate. Or have you already been banned for spamming them?

I've never banned anyone but if your next posts are not about unRAID you are banned. Do you have any idea what this forum is about? Do you even care?

Buddy i dont know why you are angry .

i ask people and i see the answer .

we are talking about the PC case and its not the other subject.

in other side there is not any source for cylindric case on over the internet.

in addition people like my subject . they have converstation about that.

and i have no time for promote this case . it need money and they havent  ( because they are kickstarter )

so i invite you to drink a cold water and be rest for hours , its better you to thinking about your speech.

my next program is making the nas server for this case .

but is not possible without the case .

hope we get the same each other.

with respect charles .

Copyright © 2005-2017 Lime Technology, Inc. unRAID® is a registered trademark of Lime Technology, Inc.