[Support] Linuxserver.io - Jackett

• 6 months later...

Hey there guys.

I'm having an issue with Flaresolverr and Jackett. Jackett is throwing the error:

The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid

This happens only when using any sort of proxy. I'm using GluetunVPN with tiny proxy and mullvad, though I was having the same issue when using privoxy in one of Binhex's images vpn images.

Flaresolverr logs show the challenge was solved every time. This only occurs when Jackett is using a proxy, it works the second I set proxy to none in Jackett. It was my understanding that Flaresolverr now supports proxies without authentication and that Jackett passes through proxy data to Flaresolverr.

I'm testing with BT4G. Any help would be appreciated. I did mention this at the support page for Flaresolverr but that is simply on the unraid community discord and I never received a response. 

Edited by Avsynthe
  • 2 months later...

I updated Jacket this morning ( Version update eea7..ee02) and now I am getting an error. 

An error occurred while testing this indexer
Exception (privatehd): Invalid status code 503 (ServiceUnavailable) received from indexer: Invalid status code 503 (ServiceUnavailable) received from indexer
Click here to open an issue on GitHub for this indexer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 10:45 AM, DigitalDivide said:

I updated Jacket this morning ( Version update eea7..ee02) and now I am getting an error. 

An error occurred while testing this indexer
Exception (privatehd): Invalid status code 503 (ServiceUnavailable) received from indexer: Invalid status code 503 (ServiceUnavailable) received from indexer
Click here to open an issue on GitHub for this indexer.

https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett/issues/13573

According to the forums, the API will be down for maintenance until July 1