binhex

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

8 hours ago, nowhere said:

Thanks binhex, but all that I know how to do. The problem is that once all that is done, I get a connection refused error message when pointing a browser's proxy settings on another machine to the unraid server's IP 192.168.0.101:8118. Here's the error message from SickRage in a docker on the same machine as the delugevpn docker:

017-10-17 19:53:54 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-DAILY-SEARCH :: [Rarbg] :: Request failed: HTTPConnectionPool(host=u'192.168.0.101', port=8118): Max retries exceeded with url: http://torrentapi.org/pubapi_v2.php?get_token=get_token&app_id=sickrage2&format=json (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')))

my iptables on the browser machine is clear (but it shouldn't matter because I can't connect from other dockers on the same unraid server):

~$ sudo iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination         

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

the iptables on the unraid machine are here. I'm not expert enough to determine if they are right but I did not set them. Installing dockers and virtual machines is what must have set them.

~# sudo iptables -L    
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:domain
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:domain
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:bootps
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:bootps

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             192.168.122.0/24     ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  192.168.122.0/24     anywhere            
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
REJECT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
REJECT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
DOCKER-ISOLATION  all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
DOCKER     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:bootpc

Chain DOCKER (1 references)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.2           tcp dpt:8081
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.4           tcp dpt:sip
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.5           tcp dpt:8989
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.6           tcp dpt:9117
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.3           tcp dpt:58846
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.3           tcp dpt:8118
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.17.0.3           tcp dpt:8112

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION (1 references)
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            

searching TCP in wireshark while trying to surf thru the proxy in chrome I see some chatter repeated over and over, highlighted in red

378	12.061765503	192.168.0.101	192.168.0.175	TCP	60	8118 → 34970 [RST, ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=0 Len=0

ok i would suspect you probably have the LAN_NETWORK defined incorrectly, can you tell me what you have this set as, also what is the IP address of your unraid server?.

Do you might have an idea why the plugins don't work for me 99% of the time? Whenever I reboot the plugins are disabled again and I have to re-enable them

12 hours ago, binhex said:

ok i would suspect you probably have the LAN_NETWORK defined incorrectly, can you tell me what you have this set as, also what is the IP address of your unraid server?.

Unraid server is 192.168.0.101 and LAN_NETWORK is 192.168.0.0/24

1 hour ago, nowhere said:

Unraid server is 192.168.0.101 and LAN_NETWORK is 192.168.0.0/24

In sickrage you must include http://  looking at your SR log it looks like you just have defined 192.168.0.101:8118

Edited by strike

4 hours ago, Zero said:

Do you might have an idea why the plugins don't work for me 99% of the time? Whenever I reboot the plugins are disabled again and I have to re-enable them

Have  you tried to nuke your docker image and pull down all the containers again?  I Remember having this issue once and I think that solved it for me

6 minutes ago, strike said:

In sickrage you must include http://  looking at your SR log it looks like you just have defined 192.168.0.101

Thanks but I can't connect from regular browsers either. I went ahead and tried just in case, to add the http:// in the sickrage proxy field but no luck connecting. The log didn't change either...

2017-10-18 18:25:39 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: Request failed: HTTPConnectionPool(host=u'192.168.0.101', port=8118): Max retries exceeded with url: http://sickrage.github.io/sickrage-news/news.md (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')))
2017-10-18 18:25:39 WARNING  MAIN :: Updating network timezones failed, this can happen from time to time. URL: http://sickrage.github.io/sb_network_timezones/network_timezones.txt
2017-10-18 18:25:39 INFO     MAIN :: Request failed: HTTPConnectionPool(host=u'192.168.0.101', port=8118): Max retries exceeded with url: http://sickrage.github.io/sb_network_timezones/network_timezones.txt (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')))

You mentioned you're using chrome, do you use an extention or do you use the proxy setting in the OS? If you are using an extention have you tried a diffrent one? I remember a another user having problems with a chrome proxy extention, and IIRC he solved it by using a different extention. Or maybe configure your OS settings to use the proxy. Please also post your entire supervisord.log from you delugevpn appdata folder,  maybe we can spot something there. 

Edit: And yeah, please enable debug logging in the deluge container

Edited by strike

On 10/18/2017 at 7:05 PM, strike said:

You mentioned you're using chrome, do you use an extention or do you use the proxy setting in the OS? If you are using an extention have you tried a diffrent one? I remember a another user having problems with a chrome proxy extention, and IIRC he solved it by using a different extention. Or maybe configure your OS settings to use the proxy. Please also post your entire supervisord.log from you delugevpn appdata folder,  maybe we can spot something there. 

Edit: And yeah, please enable debug logging in the deluge container

Hey thanks strike for helping out. I've tried an extension in chrome and setting the system proxy directly and I've tried setting the proxy in firefox as well as setting Sickrage in a docker on the same unraid machine as the binhex-delugevpn docker. I've also tried setting the proxy env variable in a shell and trying to ping. Nothing can connect.

supervisord.log

Edited by nowhere

The only things I can think of is either the iptables of the unraid server or the container. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about them to find anything subtle.  I included them from my unraid server in my first post...

Edited by nowhere