Write Speeds stuck @ 10mbps since update to 6.1.6

not sure if its something I did or after i upgraded to unraid 6.1.6, but now my transfer speeds (write) from my main PC HDD to an unraid share over gigabit network is stuck @ 10-11 mb/s. Before it would vary from 70 to 25mb/s, almost always at the higher speeds. I have included the diagnostic zip and will include my system info. Any help is appreciated. Sorry if this isnt much info, its my first post. Thank You unraid community.

mobo: ASUS H97I-PLUS mITX

cpu: Intel Core i7-4790K w/Noctua NH-L9x65

psu: SILVERSTONE SX500-LG

ram:  G.SKILL TridentX 2x8GB DDR3

parity: Seagate 4TB NAS HDD ST4000VN000

storage: Seagate 4TB NAS HDD ST4000VN000 x2

cache: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

tower-diagnostics-20160102-1652.zip

Just tried this on my laptop and the transfer speeds were good over wifi, and it got me thinking. I was running out of ethernet ports on my wireless router and decided to kill to birds with one stone and install a switch (TP-LINK TL-SG108) right before I had to update and reboot. Anyways, I went to look at the LED of the ethernet port for my main PC and it was only in orange (10/100). My unraid server was still at green (gigabit). I disabled the nic on the PC and enabled wifi. I transferred a file and sure enough it was going at 50mb/s. I make my own ethernet cables and the one made for my main PC tested good but was not giving gigabit speeds. I changed to a new cable and now its fine. was just a new cable anomaly, it happens.

Thanks for for your suggestion and help trurl.

• 4 years later...

I'm having the same capped issue.  Unraid server connected to asus AC3100 router, which runs gigabit cat5e.  Download speed tests on the server cap me at 100Mb/s on speedtest.net.  On the lan, transferring files from another computer via wifi, it caps at just shy of 12 MB/s.  Can't figure out what the issue is either.