[Support] Linuxserver.io - SickRage

I am having a problem, I added a wrong directory to map in sickrage settings and docker vanished from the gui. What should I do? 

Invalid volume spec \":/movies:rw\": volumeinvalid: Invalid volume specification: ':/movies:rw'"

How I can edit the config? Seems like it just vanished from the earth.

docker images -a

r: Invalid volume spec \":/movies:rw\": volumeinvalid: Invalid volume specification: ':/movies:rw'"

linuxserver/sickrage      latest              deafc112393c        4 days ago          120.1 MB

Advanced view on

(orphan image)

Image ID: deafc112393c

linuxserver/sickrage:latest

Can I try to just remove it as I understand and install it again  (data will remain) ?

edit: I removed the orphan image , installed sickrage again and removed the host3 (invalid path). It works  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I installed sickrage and configured it fine using it's webui, had it download a couple TV shows but there's two problems.

1. When it added the torrents to binhex-delugevpn via remote access, deluge doesn't follow it's move to completed folder rules, while it does so perfectly if I add torrents manually.

2. If you modify the container settings (such as to add a shared watch folder to use blackhole torrent adding instead), when the sickrage container restarts you can no longer access the webui. The log fills very quickly with tons of this message:

python: can't open file '/app/sickrage/SickBeard.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I could never get the webui to respond so I had to nuke the container and start over. Even then it didn't respond so I removed it again, manually rm -rf the sickrage app folder, reinstalled and it still didn't respond. I turned of Privoxy on the binhex-delugevpn and it started working, but as soon as I got to adding a new path (the watch folder) it all started again.

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong or there's a fix. Tomorrow I'm nuking the whole thing again and trying binhex's version...

Thanks for the great work. It's an amazing product!

I installed sickrage and configured it fine using it's webui, had it download a couple TV shows but there's two problems.

1. When it added the torrents to binhex-delugevpn via remote access, deluge doesn't follow it's move to completed folder rules, while it does so perfectly if I add torrents manually.

2. If you modify the container settings (such as to add a shared watch folder to use blackhole torrent adding instead), when the sickrage container restarts you can no longer access the webui. The log fills very quickly with tons of this message:

python: can't open file '/app/sickrage/SickBeard.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I could never get the webui to respond so I had to nuke the container and start over. Even then it didn't respond so I removed it again, manually rm -rf the sickrage app folder, reinstalled and it still didn't respond. I turned of Privoxy on the binhex-delugevpn and it started working, but as soon as I got to adding a new path (the watch folder) it all started again.

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong or there's a fix. Tomorrow I'm nuking the whole thing again and trying binhex's version...

Could you supply the run command of the sickrage container after you add the shared path?

If sickrage works before you add the volume, it might sound like you might have specified an existing path in the container. If that is done, the folder inside the container is wiped (not really, but the content will not be available).

Could you supply the run command of the sickrage container after you add the shared path?

If sickrage works before you add the volume, it might sound like you might have specified an existing path in the container. If that is done, the folder inside the container is wiped (not really, but the content will not be available).

Here's the command line (personal data xxxx'ed out):

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="sickrage" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/Phoenix" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PGID"="100" -e "PUID"="99" -p 8081:8081/tcp -v "/mnt/user/data/xxxxxxx/torrent/complete/":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user/data/xxxxxxxx/sickrage/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/data/xxxxxxxx/torrent/watch/":"/watch":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/sickrage":"/config":rw linuxserver/sickrage

UPDATE:

The only way I knew of off hand to get the start command was to go to the unraid sickrage settings page and change something and hit done. I put a space after something and deleted it and hit done and sickrage restarted. Now I can access the webgui for sickrage again. Very odd.

I changed something else and hit done and it won't connect again.

UPDATE 2:

I believe I was simply being too impatient. I watched the unraid logs of the starting of the Sickrage container and there's a long pause at one of the steps (about 2 minutes or so). After this point the log stabilizes and I have access to Sickrage WebUI.

• 2 weeks later...

new unRaid user here and new to using docker as well. I've installed both sickrage and deluge (non-vpn) to my host and have configured them the best I can, but I'm unable to get to SR to access Deluge with either the webui or the daemon interface. I noticed SR is running with bridged network, but deluge is not...could this be causing the issue?

edit: I've managed to get SR connected to deluge. I set Deluge to bridged network and retrived it's ip from PUTTY with the following command.

docker inspect -f '{{.Name}} - {{.NetworkSettings.IPAddress }}' $(docker ps -aq)

Now to figure out why deluge isn't downloading....

edit 2: Deluge issue resolved by over-riding default download location from /root/Downloads to /downloads.

ref: https://www.reddit.com/r/unRAID/comments/457av1/having_an_usually_difficult_time_getting_deluge/

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure whether to post this here or in the nzbget thread. However, I recently discovered SickBeard and nzbget. It works great to queue and download stuff. But I can't get it to do the automatic post-processing. I can run the manual post-processing and SickBeard successfully processes all that was downloaded. I see posts on other forums describing how to have nzbget run a script to let SickBeard know that the download is complete but those are running outside Docker. How is this done when running SickBeard and nzbget from different Docker containers?

I updated to Unraid 6.3.2 yesterday and all seems ok. Today I wanted to log into the Sickrage UI, and I am unable to connect.

Unraid says the Sickrage docker is up and running, I rebooted, reinstalled Sickrage even changed ports.. Still can't get to the webinterface.

This was running fine for months now..

Is there anything I can check inside the container? What is the command to start it from inside the container?

• 3 weeks later...
2017-03-08 01:21:59 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-71697 :: [NZBGeek] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed
2017-03-08 00:50:33 SEARCHQUEUE-DAILY-SEARCH :: [NZBGeek] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed
2017-03-07 18:36:22 SEARCHQUEUE-DAILY-SEARCH :: [Usenet-Crawler] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed 2017-03-07 04:51:46 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-262407 :: [Usenet-Crawler] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed

Gang,

I am using linuxserver's sickrage docker.  I am getting these errors.  I did some google'ing and was lead to believe that the sickbeard.db file was corrupt.  I removed it, and then spent a few hours painstakingly adding each show again (of course with the resulting 24 hours of pulling every broken episode not yet downloaded, 1TB downloaded in one day over my cable modem, and a near 90% failure rate due to missing parts)

That was two days ago.  Now I am getting these errors again.  Has the database corrupted again?!  If so, what could be causing it?  if not, what is the other cause of these errors?  Are these problems on my end, or problems with the associated search providers?

Thanks.

Yep. I've had these errors before. This is an application issue and not a container issue I have no doubt. Only way to fix this I have found was to nuke the db and start again (by that, scan in all your tv shoes again). To be honest I just nuke the whole container and start from scratch!

Bad news is ... this has happened to me a number of times. It will happen again. The fix is the same.

The only thing I have "linked" this to is perhaps an "unclean" shutdown of the container (e.g force stop).

This is just conjecture at the

moment though.

Edited by danioj
20 minutes ago, tucansam said:

2017-03-08 01:21:59 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-71697 :: [NZBGeek] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed
2017-03-08 00:50:33 SEARCHQUEUE-DAILY-SEARCH :: [NZBGeek] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed
2017-03-07 18:36:22 SEARCHQUEUE-DAILY-SEARCH :: [Usenet-Crawler] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed 2017-03-07 04:51:46 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-262407 :: [Usenet-Crawler] :: [5071e52] Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed

Gang,

I am using linuxserver's sickrage docker.  I am getting these errors.  I did some google'ing and was lead to believe that the sickbeard.db file was corrupt.  I removed it, and then spent a few hours painstakingly adding each show again (of course with the resulting 24 hours of pulling every broken episode not yet downloaded, 1TB downloaded in one day over my cable modem, and a near 90% failure rate due to missing parts)

That was two days ago.  Now I am getting these errors again.  Has the database corrupted again?!  If so, what could be causing it?  if not, what is the other cause of these errors?  Are these problems on my end, or problems with the associated search providers?

Thanks.

Yep. I've had these errors before. This is an application issue and not a container issue I have no doubt. Only way to fix this I have found was to nuke the db and start again (by that, scan in all your tv shoes again). To be honest I just nuke the whole container and start from scratch!

Bad news is ... this has happened to me a number of times. It will happen again. The fix is the same.

The only thing I have "linked" this to is perhaps an "unclean" shutdown of the container (e.g force stop).

This is just conjecture at the

moment though.

This never happened in all the years of using sickbeard.  Sickrage was supposed to be higher evolved.  

Are there alternatives?  Two database errors in two days, combined with the subsequent rebuilding, is a little much.  If I am going to have to spend hours manually adding shows and recreating the database every few days, its going to get old quick.  Sickbeard is dead, sickrage is sick.... Are there any others worthy of consideration?

Any harm in letting sickrage continue as-is?  Will it continue to function, just throwing errors?  

Part of the problem is some shows aren't properly identified, so I have to go to thetvdb or equiv and make sure sickrage knows exactly what show is what. Otherwise doing this in batch wouldn't be too terribly bad.  Doing it by hand takes *hours* and generates an outrages amount of traffic looking for episodes that are missing, but broken/incomplete.

Edited by tucansam
1 minute ago, tucansam said:

This never happened in all the years of using sickbeard.  Sickrage was supposed to be higher evolved.  

Are there alternatives?  Two database errors in two days, combined with the subsequent rebuilding, is a little much.  If I am going to have to spend hours manually adding shows and recreating the database every few days, its going to get old quick.

Any harm in letting sickrage continue as-is?  Will it continue to function, just throwing errors?

Part of the problem is some shows aren't properly identified, so I have to go to thetvdb or equiv and make sure sickrage knows exactly what show is what. Otherwise doing this in batch wouldn't be too terribly bad.  

I feel your pain. I also agree with your comments re maturity of the application 100%. The software engineer of old in me is not surprised when I think about it as the dev "team" for Sickrage just took Sickbeard and started "bolting on" functionality. Whenever I've seen this happen it often leads to an unstable application / system.

Therefore, I have always considered this a necessary evil of using it. Like I mentioned earlier ... it always conincided (for me) with me doing something with the docker service. When I leave the server alone it works flawlessly for months on end.

To to be honest I've not tried to keep it running. My natural assumption was that it had crashed (I never checked) as for me the GUI was inaccessible.

I don't take my own advice here (as I am lazy) but might I recommend Sonarr. Many many people skipped Sickrage (from Sickbeard) and never looked back!

6 hours ago, tucansam said:

FWIW, I've been running Sickrage using this container (and updating regularly) for about a year now with no issues.

Is there any possibility this could be caused by bad RAM?  I just finished a parity check and had 768 errors.  I'm running a second parity check now to try to confirm it, but I'm wondering if I should run a day or two of memtest afterwards.  Could bad RAM corrupt the sickgear (beard) database?  So far I'm not seeing corruption in sab or plex (knock on wood)

On 3/11/2017 at 10:06 AM, KungFuCowboy said:

Recently updated SickRage and DelugeVPN (torrent app), I'm now receiving the following message in SickRage when I test my connection:

No JSON object could be decoded

Any ideas what this could be?

Having same issue, also using Deluge(not VPN) both dockers from Linux Server

Deluge shows

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/ui/web/json_api.py", line 307, in render
d = self._on_json_request(request)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/ui/web/json_api.py", line 267, in _on_json_request
raise JSONException(message)
JSONException: Invalid JSON request content-type: None
[ERROR ] 21:19:32 json_api:285 Invalid JSON request content-type: None

Sickrage shows

AA ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
AA raise requests_exception
AA File "/app/sickrage/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 1479, in handle_requests_exception
AA ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
AA raise requests_exception
AA File "/app/sickrage/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 1479, in handle_requests_exception
AA Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-03-14 21:19:32 ERROR Thread-19 :: [e216414] Request failed: No JSON object could be decoded

Tried to restart the dockers without any change

Since 3/11, my Sickrage container can no longer snatch any torrent files.  It seems to find torrent files OK and publishes in the log that they are downloading but they never get sent to DelugeVPN and they never show as snatched in History. Clicking the manual search button on an episode it's missed since this weekend pushes this into the log:

19:37:21 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: Beginning manual search for: [24 Legacy - S01E07 - 600 P.M. - 700 P.M]
19:37:21 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: [ThePirateBay] :: Performing episode search for 24: Legacy
19:37:22 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: [ThePirateBay] :: Quality of 24.Legacy.S01E07.WEB-DL.XviD-FUM[ettv] is SDTV
19:37:22 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: [ThePirateBay] :: Release: 24.Legacy.S01E07.WEB-DL.XviD-FUM[ettv] doesn't contain any of x264, ignoring it
19:37:22 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: [ThePirateBay] :: Quality of 24.Legacy.S01E07.HDTV.x264-SVA is SDTV
19:37:22 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: [ThePirateBay] :: Quality of 24.Legacy.S01E07.480p.168mb.hdtv.x264-][.600.P.M..-.700..mp4 is SDTV
19:37:22 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-311787 :: Downloading 24.Legacy.S01E07.HDTV.x264-SVA from ThePirateBay

But the episode returns immediately to Wanted status. This happens to everything I try to download. I only see one error in the log which I doubt is the problem:

19:23:52 ERROR::Thread-15 :: [edc61ac] Missing time zone for network: CBS All Access. Check valid network is set in indexer (theTVDB) before filing issue.

Any help? THX!

Edited by nowhere

@paramehdic @KungFuCowboy I belive this is fixed, check for updates for the SR container and update,

@nowhere I believe you have the same isssue but I think you need to have debug enabled for it to show up in the log, check for updates and update. If it doesn't work, enable debug logs and restart the container, do a manual search for a episode you know is available and post the debug log.

Edited by strike

@strike Thanks for the reply. I'm not real familiar with Docker and the implications of having software running in a container.  Is it OK to update sickrage inside the Docker container on my unraid server? What happens when an updated container is available? THANKS for helping the noob!

UPDATE: HAHA I clicked the update link at the top, thinking I would lead to a dialog page, wizard or something but it updated right away and seems to be working again. As for what happens when the container is updated, we'll just see when it happens heh. Thanks to whomever fixed and is working on this awesome package!

Edited by nowhere
  • 2 weeks later...

@strike thanks!

On 3/15/2017 at 3:36 PM, strike said:

@paramehdic @KungFuCowboy I belive this is fixed, check for updates for the SR container and update,

@nowhere I believe you have the same isssue but I think you need to have debug enabled for it to show up in the log, check for updates and update. If it doesn't work, enable debug logs and restart the container, do a manual search for a episode you know is available and post the debug log.

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying Sickrage now after having issues with Sonarr. I have it setup, my downloaded episodes are being moved to my other server however they aren't being put in the proper directory.

For example, if I grab Show ABC S02E01

It copies the Show to the root of Show ABC, it doesn't put it in the correct season folder?

Any ideas?