[Support] Linuxserver.io - Tautulli

Our containers used to autoupdate on restart, but we were having too many issues caused by it and we dropped it.

To allay users wanting to be on the latest version etc, we switched to a weekly refresh of our images.

Any code changes we make to the Dockerfile or attendant files would be available to see in the git commit history and/or the changelog in the docker information tab in Community Applications for the particular container.

I tried to stop the container, and got an execution error, so maybe there are some permission error somewhere, i havent checked. I have attached docker log, if you would like to check?

Go to the docker page and switch the advanced view on and make sure you haven't got any orphaned containers anywhere.

I tried to stop the container, and got an execution error, so maybe there are some permission error somewhere, i havent checked. I have attached docker log, if you would like to check?

Go to the docker page and switch the advanced view on and make sure you haven't got any orphaned containers anywhere.

There were one earlier, but I removed it

OK, well remove Plexpy, remove any orphan container, and

rm -rf /mnt/user/appdata/plexpy/

also when mapping your volumes instead of using

/mnt/user/appdata/plexpy/

try using

/mnt/diskx/appdata/plexypy/

Where x is the disk number that your appdata is on.

OK, well remove Plexpy, remove any orphan container, and

rm -rf /mnt/user/appdata/plexpy/

also when mapping your volumes instead of using

/mnt/user/appdata/plexpy/

try using

/mnt/diskx/appdata/plexypy/

Where x is the disk number that your appdata is on.

It did not work.

I even tried to create it again, but changed the name and appdata path to "plexpy2". Same result

Our containers used to autoupdate on restart, but we were having too many issues caused by it and we dropped it.

To allay users wanting to be on the latest version etc, we switched to a weekly refresh of our images.

Any code changes we make to the Dockerfile or attendant files would be available to see in the git commit history and/or the changelog in the docker information tab in Community Applications for the particular container.

Thanks for the explanation. Most of these it would seem that there are no real code changes, just microbadge changes in the readme.md file. So I will be adjusting my checks for docker changes to a less frequent time interval.

Thanks for the explanation. Most of these it would seem that there are no real code changes, just microbadge changes in the readme.md file. So I will be adjusting my checks for docker changes to a less frequent time interval.

Only problem with just looking at the plexypy code is that doesn't necessarily reflect upstream changes in the base images or in the Alpine repo, which, potentially, could include security fixes.  Which is one reason we decided on this approach.

• 3 weeks later...

It was working nicely but I got this when I opened the Web page:

400 Bad Request

Illegal cookie name _ga

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/plexpy/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 635, in respond

self.process_headers()

File "/opt/plexpy/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 737, in process_headers

raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, msg)

HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name _ga')

Powered by CherryPy 5.1.0

I deleted the appdata and the container and reinstalled. Log attached - seems normal. I still get the 400 error.

EDIT: I tried a different browser and I got the Welcome page of the Setup Wizard. So I went back to Safari and deleted the cookies it was storing from my server and it too came good.

Plexpy_Log.txt

400_Bad_Request.png.43249cd92b2e02b969cf268291696012.png

I'm having a really difficult time importing my Plex logs into plexpy.

I've tried multiple different formats and can confirm that the plex logs are all in the logs folder. I have a feeling I'm missing something really obvious here, can someone point me in the right direction?

lzXp8M1.png

I've tried multiple different formats and can confirm that the plex logs are all in the logs folder. I have a feeling I'm missing something really obvious here, can someone point me in the right direction?

lzXp8M1.png

Ah, I should have RTFM. Thank you.

In the plexpy webui, I'm still getting the directory not found in the logs, even after a restart. I am using the binhex plex docker, could that make a difference?

plexlogs2.JPG.12ab5db63b6f12487563399aa176cdcd.JPG

lzXp8M1.png

You don't need to change anything in the plexpy webui.  just keep it as /logs and read the docker faq so you understand how folder mapping works.

Ah, I should have RTFM. Thank you.

In the plexpy webui, I'm still getting the directory not found in the logs, even after a restart. I am using the binhex plex docker, could that make a difference?

Silly question about the Apps Ressource Monitor reporting on the AppData Size...

The PleyPy need the path to the Plex Logs. App Reporting is now calculating the size of Plex's Logs Folder instead of the PlexPy AppData. Is there anything I oversee in the setup? Also not sure if this is the right thread or if it needs to be under the CA App Store Thread :)

Silly question about the Apps Ressource Monitor reporting on the AppData Size...

The PleyPy need the path to the Plex Logs. App Reporting is now calculating the size of Plex's Logs Folder instead of the PlexPy AppData. Is there anything I oversee in the setup? Also not sure if this is the right thread or if it needs to be under the CA App Store Thread :)

CA calculates the appdata size by looking at the paths mapped to the docker app.  If there are multiple paths present that could potentially be appdata it'll flip a coin

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

CA calculates the appdata size by looking at the paths mapped to the docker app.  If there are multiple paths present that could potentially be appdata it'll flip a coin

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

That would be a nice feature request: CA App Store with option to select/define path that being considered for reporting for installed docker

• 2 weeks later...

Might be a dumb question, but here goes: I've been running this a while and it works great. I originally imported from PlexWatch so I have that old config folder (and database) as a path. That was just needed for import right? I can remove that path and delete the files right?

Thanks!

Might be a dumb question, but here goes: I've been running this a while and it works great. I originally imported from PlexWatch so I have that old config folder (and database) as a path. That was just needed for import right? I can remove that path and delete the files right?

Thanks!

I would assume so, why not just remove the mapping and see what happens?  If it's not needed then you can delete it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2017 at 2:33 PM, BillClinton said:

i having a problem starting plexpy after an update today. I went from approx version 1.4.15 or earlier to latest version 1.4.17. i've checked the plexpy startup logs and is stuck on 30-install: executing.

I ve tried remove image and reinstalling. I even thought updating plex might help but it didn't. Ive also tried restarting my server. And unsuccessfully specifying a specific version. It also looks like plexpy is not writing to its appdata folder as it is empty.

Ive added pics of the relevant info.

if you need any more i have my diagnostics.

I'm still on unRaid 6.1.9

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 14.08.57.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 14.12.04.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 14.12.53.png

Anybody?

tower-diagnostics-20170316-1414.zip

(please ignore UPS warnings, since been fixed)

On 3/20/2017 at 4:27 PM, BillClinton said:

Anybody?

tower-diagnostics-20170316-1414.zip

(please ignore UPS warnings, since been fixed)

Please disregard Everything

I thought i Would leave the app to install for ages. 

took more than 10 minutes to finish executing

not what I'm used to when doing an update to a docker app

please forgive me for my impatience.

hope this help someone else.

very embarrassed, sorry.

Edited by BillClinton