Share Your Banners

wgstarks

Nice.

Quick question, Did you make that nzbget docker icon? If so, mind sharing? The ones currently available are quite pixelated :)

I'll second that.  Hernando, might I suggest a public imgur gallery that we can all use for your beautiful icons?  ;)

Perhaps even a link to it in your forum signature...

You're very talented so I'm sure a lot of people will want to use your work..

Sure thing guys.... I need to collect them all from various places where I have saved them. I will do this first thing when I get to office tomorrow. I will also need to figure out how to use the imgur gallery... is that something I can keep adding to?

I want to try to add Mt Everest but it may need to be lighted up.

what is the easiest way to swap or change banners & do they all need to be called banner.

You can try with Settings, Display settings, Show banner: Yes and at Custom banner select your banner. Doesn’t work for me on 6.1-rc6 but you can always go to the folder /boot/config/plugins/dynamix and put your banner there.

I want to try to add Mt Everest but it may need to be lighted up.

what is the easiest way to swap or change banners & do they all need to be called banner.

You can try with Settings, Display settings, Show banner: Yes and at Custom banner select your banner. Doesn’t work for me on 6.1-rc6 but you can always go to the folder /boot/config/plugins/dynamix and put your banner there.

Sadly, you image has to be a .png with a size smaller than 95kb. Image above is too big. Hard to do an image in those proportions in that small a size. Even converting the image to index (256) colors.

EDIT TO clarify, this limit is for changing the image on the web ui. Done manually as explained above works.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is one I made from a background I like.

Very nice... thanks!

Anyone else having trouble changing the banner using the web UI? After dropping the banner, or picking the banner file, after hitting "Apply" it reverts to the surfer default banner... I am on 6.1.3

having same prob, apply reverts back to previous banner

Myk

Very nice... thanks!

Anyone else having trouble changing the banner using the web UI? After dropping the banner, or picking the banner file, after hitting "Apply" it reverts to the surfer default banner... I am on 6.1.3

Myk

And what happens when you clear your browser's cache and reload?

Very nice... thanks!

Myk

And what happens when you clear your browser's cache and reload?

Stays on the same banner still

Myk

There are two conditions to meet for a successful image upload using the webGUI: [1] file format must be PNG and [2] file size must be smaller than 96KB.

When either condition isn't met, there should be a popup warning telling why it failed. Do you have some (antivirus) software running which may block popups?

There are two conditions to meet for a successful image upload using the webGUI: [1] file format must be PNG and [2] file size must be smaller than 96KB.

When either condition isn't met, there should be a popup warning telling why it failed. Do you have some (antivirus) software running which may block popups?

I have tried many many times. My files are less than 96k, and I have seen the pop-up when I tried to upload larger. I have resorted to placing the file manually in the correct folder and called it banner.png

Thanks Bonienl.... your work is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...