Share Your Banners

wgstarks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's funny, I changed my SAS and SATA cables to silver Supermicro to rid my server of UDMA CRC errors, and that made me rename my server to SilverStream, and that made me want to change my banner to an actual 'silver stream', and that made me want to post here 🙂

example4.thumb.png.8c94ebbcfcbfcf3a2ab791940c4bcd2b.png

IMG_5025.jpg.a46edccfd2eae1ebb69850c3b1c26f2a.jpg

...and that made me buy the silver Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler just now for which I will substitute my grey (silver) Redux fan...

...which made me buy the red sound absorbers, which resulted in the need to change the zipties to red...

forest_stream.png

*The banner is 2000x96 pixels instead of 1270x96 pixels because on my 4k monitor I thought it stretches and squeezes better with windows resizing.

Edited by craigr
Had to buy the Noctua NH-U12S, then doll up in red
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Iduhno… I was doing something totally unrelated, got some light inspiration drew it up, got distracted and now I can't remember WTF I was doing. :/

Anyway, it tolerates a little stretching so you don't have to install plugins or write CSS if you like it. I don't think the Unraid logo follows a spacing/scaling formula though. I'm getting distracted again. ****!

See ya.

unraged-banner-1x.png

unraged-banner-2x.png

Edited by vitaprimo
  • Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...