Share Your Banners

wgstarks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering if anyone knew how to take the Lime Tech one the left of the logo off? I know it's crazy, but I just wanted to try to have a clean logo. I don't think it can be removed (which I understand since it's a link) but what about changing it to something else? I was just curious. 

banner (1).png

20 hours ago, Melocco said:

I was wondering if anyone knew how to take the Lime Tech one the left of the logo off? I know it's crazy, but I just wanted to try to have a clean logo. I don't think it can be removed (which I understand since it's a link) but what about changing it to something else? I was just curious.

Are you looking for something like this?

5a9612966ff73_5a94ed0ac6ce2_banner(1).png.e344ced1b067ea9a59fe7d496cb061fdcopy.thumb.png.db56f41eb625ff87d89d1148d44cdd25.png

Edited by Joseph
49 minutes ago, Joseph said:

Are you looking for something like this?

5a9612966ff73_5a94ed0ac6ce2_banner(1).png.e344ced1b067ea9a59fe7d496cb061fdcopy.thumb.png.db56f41eb625ff87d89d1148d44cdd25.png

I know I'm no professional artist, but I added my name to the banner. and added the cat. (wanted a wolf, but couldn't get it to look right). But when I put the banner in, it still shows the lime tech on the far left side.  I know the lime tech image is clickable to go to feedback and the pro button takes you to where the key goes...  I just would like that in the settings somewhere and have it clean at the top..  I've seen others have something different but the don't ever answer questions. Look at my logo with my name on it in the above post, then look at my screenshot below..  

top logo.jpg

Ah! I see.... The problem is, the banner is in the background and the lime-tech stuff is overlaid on the banner. Unfortunately, I don't think they have an on/off switch for it and sadly, I don't have any suggestions to offer as a workaround either. :| fwiw, I think your logo looks nice with the lime-tech overlays.

10 hours ago, Melocco said:

I know I'm no professional artist, but I added my name to the banner. and added the cat. (wanted a wolf, but couldn't get it to look right). But when I put the banner in, it still shows the lime tech on the far left side.  I know the lime tech image is clickable to go to feedback and the pro button takes you to where the key goes...  I just would like that in the settings somewhere and have it clean at the top..  I've seen others have something different but the don't ever answer questions. Look at my logo with my name on it in the above post, then look at my screenshot below..  

top logo.jpg

You can submit a feature request.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:33 AM, Melocco said:

banner (1).png

Here is another variation for the lighter themes: 

Capture-1.thumb.png.77ac10605081f0915a2c1b51d237c285.png

Download the one below:

Capture-1.png

Edited by Frank1940
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who wants to create your own unique banners, I will give you a few hints.  I use Adobe Photoshop Elements and work in the 'Expert' mode.  I create a number of layers with the background layer being the lowest layer so that everything can be placed on top of it.  By adding one element per layer it becomes easy to built up exactly what you want. (You can also make each layer completely opaque or partially transparent thus allowing a blending of the elements of two or more different layers as your artistic talents dictate!) 

Leprechaun-Gold-mod_forRose.thumb.png.61af1ab5317ad6d219b53c207dd41aae.png

There are a number of other programs including GIMP that can work with layers (and the Adobe .PDS files for that matter).  I would suggest Googling for one that you could use.  Above is one of my latest creations and I have attached the Photoshop .PSD file for it so you can see how it was built up.  You have never done anything like this, download it and play around with it to see how it was assembled!  It is really not that difficult.

Leprechaun-Gold-mod_forRose.psd

• 2 weeks later...