[support] limetech's docker repository

7 hours ago, Squid said:

Possibly not your issue, but Limetech's Plex repo is deprecated.  You really should switch to either linuxserver or binhex and then see if the problems continue and then post in their support threads.

I am having the same issues of updating Limetech/plex repo and now it will not accept connections, well, at least I can't connect to it in any way. It starts but that is no good for me.  So, how do i move to linuxserver/plex version and not loose any of my watched episodes, users, and other settings?

Thanks

53 minutes ago, drallred said:

I am having the same issues of updating Limetech/plex repo and now it will not accept connections, well, at least I can't connect to it in any way. It starts but that is no good for me.  So, how do i move to linuxserver/plex version and not loose any of my watched episodes, users, and other settings?

Thanks

This showed up as number 2 on a Google search.

3 hours ago, Cessquill said:

This showed up as number 2 on a Google search.

I followed the steps given by Spaceinvader and after completing the steps it still did mot work, I then found out that the DB was corrupted and decided to start fresh with Plex, all the shows and movies were re-scanned and imported. Had a small issue with the crashed system still showing up but my family will just have to remember where they left off and start anew. 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, Squid said:

Possibly not your issue, but Limetech's Plex repo is deprecated.  You really should switch to either linuxserver or binhex and then see if the problems continue and then post in their support threads.

Thanks Squid solved the issues now all working correctly shame I have to now go through and mark what I watched manually again but just glad to have it up and running.

• 8 months later...

I want to add an app to the repository...

Git is here:  https://github.com/DanRegalia/Portainer-CE-Unraid/blob/main/portainer-ce-unraid.xml

It's the portainer-ce (2.0). 

Kinda winged it off of the sync.xml example.  Not sure if I got 'Display' set right, to "always-visible"  not sure what the possible entries could be, and there wasn't an example for the Docker Socket in the examples.  But let me know if any of this is right.  I'd like to try out this new version on my unraid server.  Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Question on Resiio sync. Has the docker been updated recently? I noticed when I go into the WebUI that it is telling me to update to the latest version. The docker running shows it is using version 2.6.3 (1340). I don't see an update when I check the unraid docker page. Just wanted to verify that it hasn't been updated yet. I think the newest version is 2.7.2 (at least that is what it running on my windows machine). Thank you.

• Squid unpinned this topic