Server Layout Plugin for unRAID v6

Just wanted to pass Kudo's to the developers.  Very nice tool, easy to setup and...I simply LOVE the locate button.  VERY helpful.  I'd love to recommend that that function be included in the UnRaid base code and offered on the Main and/or Dashboard page.  Makes it SO easy to identify which drive is where.

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just looking through the thread - shall I assume there isn't another plugin that does the same as Server Layout but still active?  Still is working for me, but figured I'd check and see if a newer, still in development one exists.  Did a search in Community Apps, but nothing jumped out at me.  Thanks all!

• 1 year later...

I realize this plugin has been marked as "deprecated", but it's still working fine for me in v6.8.3.....with a few small cosmetic errors.  One of them are icons that fail to load properly - see attached.  Looks like it's looking for green-blink.png in /webGui/images/ (symlinked to /plugins/dynamix/images/).  green-on.png is still in that folder, but no sign of green-blink.png.  Does anyone still happen to have it lying around?

Thanks!

Server Layout (ret).png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...