cache pool showing total GB of both disks

I will be gone for a few months so I am looking to make my server redundant and idiot proof.

So, I decided a cache pool sounded perfect. If one cache drive dies, the other will be identical and will work solo until the old disk is removed.

Disk4 in my array is an old 400gb drive. I copied all data to another drive. Stopped the array, removed the drive from its disk4 alotment, clicked the "New Config" and re-aligned all drives (and put a different one in disk4 for the array). Then I ran parity.

So i set my old disk4 (still in the same slot on the same sata port) to cache2.

When I look at cache, I see "Pool of 2 disks --  --- 720GB" (my cache1 is a 320gb).

Shouldnt the storage amount be the lesser of the 2 disks? Did i accomplish cache redundancy, or did I just make a jumbo pool of 2 disks combined.

How do I fix this? Do I need to format disk4 or anything else? (its showing btrfs)

thanks

thanks! will this format my cache1 drive?

No.  A balance will redistribute the data in your cache pool to ensure every bit is spread across at least two different devices.

If you click on the word cache on the Main tab, there is a section called Pool info.  What does that say?

i backed up the cache drive regardless, and ran the Balance function. Not sure how long it took (less than an hour), but you are correct, all data is intact.

Pool info says:

Label: none  uuid: 322fda74-7cc7-48c5-bc5b-c1a92e375fa0

Total devices 2 FS bytes used 19.34GiB

devid    1 size 298.09GiB used 33.03GiB path /dev/sdb1

devid    2 size 372.61GiB used 33.03GiB path /dev/sdi1

Btrfs v3.18.2

Main tab now shows: Pool of two disks -- -- 360 GB (which is still more than my one main drive, but I will never come near filling the drives)

Cam I assume now that all data will be written to both disks and I am safe from single disk cache failure? Anything else I need to run?