[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Right configuration of Deluge, CP and Sonarr

I have deluge download to a directory, and when completed, based on label, move to a different location, such as /data/complete/tv or /data/complete/movies.

I have CP and Sonarr watch these 2 folders, and move to another location, when detected, such as /media/tv or /media/movies (These are my shares).

So whenever deluge completes download, it moves the file to another location, where it will be waiting for CP and Sonarr to snatch it up, and move it further to another location. 

When CP and Sonarr moves the file to the shares, Deluge shows up as error, missing file.  When you do a restart of Deluge, it starts downloading the file all over again. 

Best scenario is to have Deluge stop the torrent completely.  But it doesn't seem to have a stop function.  What's the workaround?

Thanks

Actually, I did, 0.1, but still,there's no stop or finished.  I don't have the interface in front of me, I think it just says paused? 

Does paused = stopped?  Meaning, next time it reboots, it won't be searching for the file, and file it as missing?  Otherwise, it will redownload again.

If you're just using watched directories you may run into issues doing it that way, especially if it's moving files around.  If you have sonarr set to control Deluge directly I think it can remove the file from the list once it's completed and imported.  It does for sabnzbd, it's an advanced setting on the Download clients page, "completed download Handling, and the Remove option, I have it set to yes but I only use nzb's

Actually, I did, 0.1, but still,there's no stop or finished.  I don't have the interface in front of me, I think it just says paused? 

Does paused = stopped?  Meaning, next time it reboots, it won't be searching for the file, and file it as missing?  Otherwise, it will redownload again.

take a look at my screenshot here, this automatically removes the torrent as soon as its finished downloading:-

2qis02p.jpg

Do you have Deluge Drone factory watch completed folder of deluge as well? On sonarr forums, they seem to say you shouldnt have completed folders of deluge on the same folder as drone factory.  I asked why, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

im afraid i dont actually use sonarr, i prefer to use sickrage.

Right configuration of Deluge, CP and Sonarr

I have deluge download to a directory, and when completed, based on label, move to a different location, such as /data/complete/tv or /data/complete/movies.

I have CP and Sonarr watch these 2 folders, and move to another location, when detected, such as /media/tv or /media/movies (These are my shares).

So whenever deluge completes download, it moves the file to another location, where it will be waiting for CP and Sonarr to snatch it up, and move it further to another location. 

When CP and Sonarr moves the file to the shares, Deluge shows up as error, missing file.  When you do a restart of Deluge, it starts downloading the file all over again. 

Best scenario is to have Deluge stop the torrent completely.  But it doesn't seem to have a stop function.  What's the workaround?

Thanks

Best practice for Sonarr/CP/Deluge in dockers seems to point to that the mappings need to be the same. This is so that when Sonarr talks to Deluge they are both looking at directories the same.

For example. Map

/mnt/cache/downloads to /data in Sonarr, Deluge, and CP.

Then WITHIN the settings for each add the subdirectors

Deluge moves to /data/movies or /data/tv depending on label

CP looks in /data/movies

Sonarr looks in /data/tv

for Drone factory, just set it to look somewhere inside the container, like /tmp or something.

Yes it will talk to deluge.

I forgot one thing.. Sonarr DOES NOT tell deluge WHERE to D/L things. What I have done is set the deluge move completed to /downloads/tv

CP can tell Deluge where to move completed downloads, so I let CP tell Deluge to move completed to /downloads/movies.

For Deluge Paused (if done by deluge) means Complete.

I think the real happening is upon completed,  deluge tells sonarr,  so sonarr will move the file from completed directory of deluge (where you set it to be)  to assigned share in sonarr (in the array). At the same time,  it will delete the completed entry in Deluge.

So in CP,  if there is interaction between CP and deluge, it will do the same. The watched folder may move the completed movies. But more importantly,  it has to remove the entry from sonarr, so it won't start another download when deluge restarts

Yes, both Sonarr and CP can tell Deluge to "remove" a torrent when it is done.

Sonarr:

Settings>Download Client>Completed Download Handling>Remove>Yes

CP:

Settings>Downloaders>Deluge>Remove Torrent>Check

Settings>Downloaders>Deluge>Remove Files>Check

REMEMBER, if you set the Drone Factory to the TV downloads directory it might muck this up because Drone Factory are "manual" imports if you will and it will pull a completed file whether seeding is done or not. If seeding was not done, then Deluge will download it again because the data is suddenly gone.

Have you been able to fix that issue?

I'm also using a custom VPN provider and get the exact same result even with the righ .ovpn files and all the parameters set.

Thanks

Hi,

It's possible to use other VPN privider that PIA ou AirVPN? I use SlickVPN and not be able to do a connection with my configuration ovpn file...

I am also trying to get this to work with SlickVPN (without any luck). I set the provider to "custom", and put my .ovpn file in place. However, when the container starts, I see this error occurring over and over:

2015-062015-06-27 23:49:42,866 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Sat Jun 27 23:49:42 2015 UDPv4 link local: [undef]
Sat Jun 27 23:49:42 2015 UDPv4 link remote: [AF_INET]208.92.235.23:8080
Sat Jun 27 23:49:42 2015 write UDPv4: Operation not permitted (code=1)

I can't even connect to deluge! However, if I disable OpenVPN and Privoxy, and then run the container, I can at least use Deluge. Can anyone suggest anything to try?

Yes, both Sonarr and CP can tell Deluge to "remove" a torrent when it is done.

Sonarr:

Settings>Download Client>Completed Download Handling>Remove>Yes

CP:

Settings>Downloaders>Deluge>Remove Torrent>Check

Settings>Downloaders>Deluge>Remove Files>Check

REMEMBER, if you set the Drone Factory to the TV downloads directory it might muck this up because Drone Factory are "manual" imports if you will and it will pull a completed file whether seeding is done or not. If seeding was not done, then Deluge will download it again because the data is suddenly gone.

Yes,  this is what I'm experiencing. I know now not to use drone factory unless you want to manual import certain shows for a period only. Then leave it blank afterwards.

i've just upgraded fro 5 to 6 and working my way through installing the docker apps to replace the plugins i was using.

i've got dropbox up and running

i'm having issues setting the watched folder in sab to a dropbox location so that i can drop nzb's in when i'm away.

the sabnzbd folder is at /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd and within that i have config & data

i'm trying to point the watched folder to /mnt/cache/appdata/dropbox/data/nzb

it isnt available in the sab dropdown when i 'browse', and if i type it in sab throws an error.

do i have to set it up in the docker settings somehow?

apologies if this has been asked before i've used the search function:-/

You have to setup a host and container volume path on the sab container for that path

(The thing to remember about containers is that they are all 100% independent from each other.  They can only access a share / folder on the array or from another container if you explicitly allow them to)

i've just upgraded fro 5 to 6 and working my way through installing the docker apps to replace the plugins i was using.

i've got dropbox up and running

i'm having issues setting the watched folder in sab to a dropbox location so that i can drop nzb's in when i'm away.

the sabnzbd folder is at /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd and within that i have config & data

i'm trying to point the watched folder to /mnt/cache/appdata/dropbox/data/nzb

it isnt available in the sab dropdown when i 'browse', and if i type it in sab throws an error.

do i have to set it up in the docker settings somehow?

apologies if this has been asked before i've used the search function:-/

If I understand correctly, you don't have /mnt/cache/appdata/dropbox mapped to a sab container volume, hence, sab cannot see it.

i did try that (i think), but it didn't work, i set it to:-

host =  /nzb

container = /mnt/cache/appdata/dropbox/data/nzb/

many thanks for the help

Think you've got that reversed.

The Host path is where the folder actually is within your system.  /mnt/cache/appdata/dropbox/data/nzb

The Container path is where Sab thinks the folder is: /nzb

After that, when setting up sab with it's UI, you'll see a /nzb folder

I've been running needos deluge docker, but switched to get the delugevpn docker.

I set it up the same way as needs, config to where my config was data to where my download was.

Deluge starts, connects to VPN, and starts downloading all the files that I have already downloaded.  I expected it to start seeding them, since that is what deluge was doing before.

any ideas as to what to look for?

thanks

david